rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
"Take a good care for me please!"

View attachment 2001895
great picture

to correct your sentence
"Take a good care for me please!" (wrong)

which one fit best?

"Take good care of me please!"

other way of saying it if to whom she is saying it to

"Take good care of me daddy!"

"Take good care of me sir!"

"Take good care of me master!"

"Take good care of me brother!"

Reactions: Vario_R

mastergobbo

Oct 17, 2021
So, this time a question for y'all, I understand, this is not quite fitting in a "show your skill", as it is more like a "show how unskilled you are", but here we go ...
A little snippet of a render I recently done, and I found it to be annoying a.f. before, but ignored it then:
outline1.jpg
outline2.jpg
Now I encountered this problem again, and it is annoying, still. It depends on the skin used, sometimes it is more visible than other times, but it is there; on some skins it is not visible at all, maybe in these cases it not there at all, I don't know...
Assets:
- G8/G8.1
- Iray skin
- DeepSpace3D Moneyshotz Overflow G8 prop 03d (which is a wearable/smartpropped)
- just environment lights (the DAZ HDRI default), no additional lights in any form
- a CUM PROPACK 3 prop made to fit the bodyshape with Meshgrabber (and no wiered colorplay at all)
... and of course Iray render
Oh, and on DAZ4.20.0.2

The problem is that red-ish "outline" (it's not an outline per-se, I know, It shows the form of the Prop itself)
I THINK it has to do with SSS, but I can't for the heck of it, figure out how to get rid of it.

Any hints, recommendations, anything? :oops:

Last edited:

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
Robin and the Goblin (part1)
New story out now ...find it in all my platforms...gumroad-patreon-fanbox
By the time this post is uploaded on my plan3 on fanbox you get 18 stories, including this one....and 3 stories every month...same thing on tier 3 on patreon

scene03.jpg scene06.jpg scene07.jpg

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
A few more renders from a project I'm still (slowly) working on. Let me know what you think.

View attachment 2001391 View attachment 2001397 View attachment 2001402
-In my mind, the most consistently overlooked area of expertise is in the Expressions. And second to that, maybe Camera Angles. That top shot hits both notably well (actually tells a story I might wanna know in that first shot alone, well done).

-Again in the second shot, an otherwise generic activity is massively upgraded by the angle choice and a rather compelling expression that’s plenty inviting (even as she’s emoting outward not inward). Plus - I like dem shorts!

-Third shot doesn’t quite do it for me but you can’t win ‘em all subjectively, eh.

Looks to be a worthy project from my perspective, mate! Good on ya.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes