3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
This is Aleene, Emel and Fran. Aleene (left) and Emel (middle) are G8F based and morphed into who they are by me, I am going try and create a morph slider for them, Fran is a G8.1F based figure and I will try to create a morph slider for her as well.
The three of them are on their way to a Hot Tub to relax and chat after an afternoon of drinking and listening to music and chatting.

Aleene, Emel and Fran.jpg

I think I am slowly getting used to lighting a scene. Still have to get used to skin tones.

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
APE WORLD part 1 is one of my recent stories available only on my gumroad and fanbox
On fanbox plan 3 by the time this post is uploaded you get a total of 19 full stories

here is another teaser, and an invite to my discord if you want more exclusive content

10.jpg

Sep 16, 2019
What's model is this?
Tbh she's a bit of a bitsa mongrel, part Paris 8.1, part Mia 8.1, a bit of something else and a stack of customisation. I think the skin is Mia but I don't honestly remember, sorry.

Meanwhile.... here she is in a romantic little number I like to affectionately title "Painal".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes