3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Antiochus

Jun 21, 2017
WTF this girl is extremely beautiful she attracted me without saying anything keep up we need more

i think it's a personal issue you may see her as a young girl others see her as older girl

me and alot of people liked his character why you are the only one who don't

anyway don't take my words personally but i see her the best one uploaded her for days [don't overthink it]
To me she looks at best 14.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
heres the follow up to my other post useing keyshot 8 pro
I never heard of keyshot 8 pro before but judging by their homepage it's only meant for designing cars and phones and such, definitely not people. You are a brave man.

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
I never heard of keyshot 8 pro before but judging by their homepage it's only meant for designing cars and phones and such, definitely not people. You are a brave man.
yes you can inport daz obj to it by extracting it and saveing all the maps look on youtube theres a guy therd that shows you how to do daz to keyshot and change the skin collor and the eyes and eyebrows

kaboomer69

Sep 1, 2018
I gotta say this... She looks like an 11 year old, put an 18+ on it all you like but she will still look like an 11 year old!!
Sorry if this offends but seriously, it makes me feel very, very uncomfortable.
Nah that's alright, everyone is entitled to their opinion :)

And I certainly listen to feedback when I ask for it.

Edit: also make sure to check , which might be closer to your preferred age range.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
This is right on the edge. Here is the post about Loli/Shota content. When someone looks like they are before the age of puberty, it could be Loli content that is prohibited on the site.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Not sure how exactly you guys determine loli content, unless the proportions are clearly preteen/young teen.
This must be a rough place for fans of petite girls.
Judging by some of the games posted on here the forum its not. I'm actually surprised someone feels offended by that render. Some girls in some games look even younger than that and no one complains.

Reactions: Namco15 and ju1zzed

paiin

Jan 17, 2019
Not sure how exactly you guys determine loli content, unless the proportions are clearly preteen/young teen.
Judging by some of the games posted on here the forum its not. I'm actually surprised someone feels offended by that render. Some girls in some games look even younger than that and no one complains.
they really left everything and just stop here this girl is under 18
so how did you know ???
she looks like under 18 ...

please people if you don't really have a good reason why the girl is under 18 don't complain

because to me she looks like normal girl i didn't really over think it

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I'm actually surprised someone feels offended by that render.
Likewise.
If the creator says she's 18+ that's good enough for me. I'm almost tempted to download the Growing Up Bundle now and play around with it, but that's probably a dark path to go down.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Reminds me of a model that Hustler ran in the 80s. She was exceptionally petite, and wore a t-shirt with the number 12 on it. She sure looked Loli, but Hustler (who would have got in major trouble if it was not true) assured everyone that she was, indeed, 18, even though she looked much younger. I'm just sayin, with no pubic hair and her looking so young, it's treading a really, really thin line.

kaboomer69

Sep 1, 2018
I think there is a general issue with DAZ and similar hobbies like Skyrim (etc.) modding. Look through all the body presets you can buy for DAZ, most of them have breasts approximately twice the size of an average adult woman, and a butt you could sit on. So I think it's easy to lose the eye for proportions.

Well and I personally am ambivalent on this topic, a buffed up fantasy muscle girl or MILF / Granny can be just as fun to make as an 18-year old or Loli. Perhaps my images just trigger people's likes or hates more than most others, because there is generally more realism in them in terms of lighting, expressions and such. If you take games like Dating My Daughter, all the girls except the daughter look like 10-12, just not in aesthetically pleasing way because the author isn't very good at photography and character design.

Likewise.
If the creator says she's 18+ that's good enough for me. I'm almost tempted to download the Growing Up Bundle now and play around with it, but that's probably a dark path to go down.
BTW the character in question uses the literal "adult" morph from Growing Up, the rest is made with Killer Legs and GHD Somebody. The only thing that makes the entire figure look petite is a -5% edit for the upperbody scale.

Reactions: Namco15 and ju1zzed

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Look through all the body presets you can buy for DAZ, most of them have breasts approximately twice the size of an average adult woman, and a butt you could sit on. So I think it's easy to lose the eye for proportions.
I have no idea what the average breast size of an adult woman is but I generally like big boobs, so I guess I'm lucky there. I can't seem to create petite models either, when I'm done with shaping and tweaking the breasts I usually end up with Cs and up even though I'm not actively trying to.

Well and I personally am ambivalent on this topic, a buffed up fantasy muscle girl or MILF / Granny can be just as fun to make as an 18-year old or Loli. Perhaps my images just trigger people's likes or hates more than most others, because there is generally more realism in them in terms of lighting, expressions and such. If you take games like Dating My Daughter, all the girls except the daughter look there like 10-12, just not in aesthetically pleasing way because the author isn't very good at photography and character design.
Never tried Dating My Daughter, the setting doesn't really do much for me and I can only be teased for so long before I get bored.
As for buffed up muscle girls, I'm still trying to build one. So far all my attempts had too much bulk and too little definition but once I figure out what I'm doing that's definitely on the menu.

kaboomer69

Sep 1, 2018
As for buffed up muscle girls, I'm still trying to build one. So far all my attempts had too much bulk and too little definition but once I figure out what I'm doing that's definitely on the menu.
What worked really well for me with G3F was the "Body Definition" dial from Shape Master. This is a mix of the base genesis morphs, which actually looks quite realistic out of the box.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First problem will be that other breast morphs look terrible on top of this preset, so reset all breast settings first. Then almost any other morphs can fit on top of this.
Next problem is what also most DAZ pay-models have which differ too much from the base genesis shapes, namely that the butt sticks out unnaturally when the hips are being bent. This can be fixed with the Thigh Rotate morph from Shape Shift.

The lacking definition might be due to the textures, you need a good skin shine and/or a darker skin to make the muscles really visible. Or just enhance the musclegroups you want more defined with Shape Shift (or similar partials).

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Almost done with my first vn/game. Here is a render of the mc's sisters who share a bed.
SidneyLaurenSneak17.png
On a side note. Is there a place where I can figure out how to post a new game when the time comes.
For example, I was just playing around on the site, and when I try to post a thread under games, it says I have insufficient privileges.

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
I just started using lightroom to do post work on my images, and since I'm trying to nail down color presets for all my scenes, I'm wondering what everyone thinks of the new vs original render. It's a night scene so should I darken it more? Maybe tone down the blue? What do you think?

Original
View attachment 227522

Edited
View attachment 227523
Hope you don't mind, I took your original into photoshop to see what I would do with a night scene like that. The main thing is the people in the middle so I focused on darkening the whole thing, but especially everything around them. While details are nice, the street and corners don't really matter to me. Made it a bit more stylized since it's cyberpunk and came up with something like this. Way more dark, but I think looks more like a night scene. Could talk about what I did if it looks good, if you hate it no worries :)

240444_Original 1.jpg

Reactions: Namco15
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes