3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
Unfortunately, unless you buy addons such as Fit Control, or want to spend a lot of time creating complex scripts and morphs, that is the reality of Daz.
What about Dforce Breasts?

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
Unfortunately, unless you buy addons such as Fit Control, or want to spend a lot of time creating complex scripts and morphs, that is the reality of Daz.
if it doesn't have dforce and you cant apply it without it causing issues you can still do quite a lot with smoothing modifier

What about Dforce Breasts?

its not the breasts that are the issue, the sweater looks painted on

I think the character came out well, what do you think? :love: (y)
View attachment 2017279
Personally i would use the denoiser here. Getting rid of those fireflies without it will take you a ridiculous amount of time otherwise. I don't know if you're using DOF or the image is low resolution but it looks out of focus.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
if it doesn't have dforce and you cant apply it without it causing issues you can still do quite a lot with smoothing modifier

Yea, the addons I've tried tend to manipulate the clothing by manipulating the breasts.

There is still so much I don't know about Daz, so thanks for the tip on smoothing modifiers. I will play around with that.

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020

Personally i would use the denoiser here. Getting rid of those fireflies without it will take you a ridiculous amount of time otherwise. I don't know if you're using DOF or the image is low resolution but it looks out of focus.
Ah I understand now.

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
I have not yet.
You should keep an eye out on UE5,not saying you should jump on it right away. Cause it not 100% their. You have to put some work to get it right in ue5. But what is their is enough for people to make great renders and animations with it. Give it a few years maybe less Into some figure out transfer daz figures with the morphs and lies with no problem.

Reactions: clowns234

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
I'm working on some cave environments for my game and daz is really being a bitch about it. Finding any information on the shader is pretty much impossible and i'm left doing trial and error.
cave 2.jpg
cave 1 ed.jpg
The water needs a lot of work but i have no idea whats wrong with it or how to fix it. First off it doesn't really look like water and for some ungodly reason there are these random lights reflecting off it and i cant find a source for them.
cave 1 org.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes