3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
Looks like you’re well on your way, mate!

Clearly not lazy in figuring out the fit (and how to modify). Some other sensibilities shown there that require invested effort. If you feel encouraged by those results you oughta be; eyes are on it properly. Just keep on noodling around with it all, eh - endless issues and ideas to discover. Enjoy!
Thank you so much!

And please accept my apologies for the late reply... I am dealing with some health issues recently, of me and some of my family members :( As soon as I find some time to play around, I'll try to discover new things and will ask you guys for criticism again!

Thanks again <3 You wouldn't know how these comments and likes make me happy!

Reactions: doku99

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
500th!
500th Kisses.jpg
I reached 500 followers on Twitter.

Thank you, each and every one of you, so much for following me here or on Twitter.

As I am sure most of you do not want to kiss a guy (me also), I let Laura give you kisses instead of me!

I bow to you, my fellows.

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
That looks crazy good... I'm thinking about learning Daz and making 3D models, do you have any advice?
Hey there <3
Thanks so much for this precious comment :3
I'd like to be in a position to give a real advice for DAZ, however I am still a beginner, who is watching/reading/following online tutorials only :) And also observing a lot of the other people's work here I like <3

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
Hey there <3
Thanks so much for this precious comment :3
I'd like to be in a position to give a real advice for DAZ, however I am still a beginner, who is watching/reading/following online tutorials only :) And also observing a lot of the other people's work here I like <3
Are there any videos/guides/tutorials you could recommend that really helped? Your render is just so photorealistic and clean :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Coral's Dream

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
Frankly, there is not a significant tutorial to get such results as the renders I posted here, but I mostly try to learn techniques, tips&tricks by watching videos the youtube channels of DAZ 3D (official) and The WP Guru, and practicing.

Thanks again for your attention!

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
Frankly, there is not a significant tutorial to get such results as the renders I posted here, but I mostly try to learn techniques, tips&tricks by watching videos the youtube channels of DAZ 3D (official) and The WP Guru, and practicing.

Thanks again for your attention!
Haven't tried The WP Guru, I will try that :)
Great work

• Red Heart
Reactions: Coral's Dream
Jan 19, 2022
I've seen some comments about how poorly Daz auto follows clothing, especially around large breasts. A simple fix for those that don't know is 'smoothing iteration' in the parameters tab for the garment. Crank it up to 12 or so( play around). It's not perfect but it'll get rid of most under boob. Poke through can be a problem so I recommend Mesh Grabber to tug on those spots.
Below is a pic showing the difference. If the garment does not have that option go to 'edit-object-geometry-add smoothing modifier' to add it. The top on the left has iterations set at 18. The one on the right is default at 2.

smoothing.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes