3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
"Seems Aunt Cass got another new nightdress and wanted to take a picture to celebrate the fact. Hope you like it as much as I do."
I keep meaning to work on other things but there's just something about the Disney milfs, I can't help but make more renders of them. Aunt-Cass.png

Sep 16, 2019
The Original. The other look way too saturated (except the Pastel one), also all the other ones have some weird "shine" around the body:

View attachment 2019925

And btw: what is the focal point of this image? Her face does look a bit blurred/out of focus to me, even in the original version.
Well spotted on the "weird shine"(y). I was happy with the original but then started messing around with AI enhancement and started to question myself. The focal point is centered on her face but fairly shallow dof, from about left hand to back of head iirc. Only rendered at Sub 2, I've used a god ray box but that's behind the model so shouldn't really have an impact. I'll check it out before I do the final render at sub 3, cheers

Reactions: Leeduva

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Sukkhon highlights from the latest version of Free Pass

Watch on

Free Pass v1.15 is now available as patron early access.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
Wanted to make the beginning of "Parasite in City" but IDK.
View attachment 2019461 View attachment 2019462
Did a edit of your render, hope you dont mind;)
pic_17_dn.jpg
I don't think there is anyway to replicate the shadow from that body position. the light source has to be pretty high up so its doesn't stretch the shadow. to get a shadow like that the character would have to lean back a little, i think.

Well spotted on the "weird shine"(y). I was happy with the original but then started messing around with AI enhancement and started to question myself. The focal point is centered on her face but fairly shallow dof, from about left hand to back of head iirc. Only rendered at Sub 2, I've used a god ray box but that's behind the model so shouldn't really have an impact. I'll check it out before I do the final render at sub 3, cheers
You will only be able to see subd 3 on things like muscle definition and some details like lips but the cost is negligible. Very rarely do i find the need to go bellow it. sub4 ive only been able to see any difference on close up of some wounds morphs. subd 5 i have never found a use for. a character on sub5 will also use over 4 gb of vram just from the geometry so yeaa...

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes