3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
Another lighting playtest. I wanted to see how well I could work with lower exposures and reflective surfaces, so I made this homage to a classic movie I recently re-watched. Positioning the building to bounce off the shades was an absolute nightmare, but it worked out well enough in the end.

View attachment 2020790

I purposefully made the render sampling quite low to make the image more noisy, to give it that film grain look. :D
Very interesting render. Nicely done!

• Red Heart
Reactions: vimto

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
Well spotted on the "weird shine"(y). I was happy with the original but then started messing around with AI enhancement and started to question myself. The focal point is centered on her face but fairly shallow dof, from about left hand to back of head iirc. Only rendered at Sub 2, I've used a god ray box but that's behind the model so shouldn't really have an impact. I'll check it out before I do the final render at sub 3, cheers
That remind me of the AI enhancement test 8 did a few weeks ago. Where I use let enhance to to enhance and Denoise to test renders. I want to hear Yours and everyone opinion on it. test_render2_by_ludedwolf_dfbrrz1-pre.jpg test_render2_digital_art_x4_colored_toned_light_ai_by_ludedwolf_dfbrryy-pre.jpg test_render_by_ludedwolf_dfbrryn-pre.jpg test_render_digital_art_x4_colored_toned_light_ai_by_ludedwolf_dfbrrz4-pre.jpg

Last edited:

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Dark Illusionist
Dark Illusionist.jpg In the darkness of my soul is a secret door that I found while wandering in lonely dreams; once it was unlocked, the light of hope and the waters of creation poured out; with their magic, I create the illusions of better worlds.

—AbyssalEros, in the age of humankind's doom​

---

Rendered in Iray with DAZ 4.14. Postwork in Photoshop.

Created for the " " contest of the DeviantArt group .

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes