3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
I feel you. I have the same problem.
I remember while channeling pretty deep in one of my earliest Erotic Stories, a specific response that came from the character-of-interest… nearly knocked me to the floor (instead I began to weep).

I didn’t actually hear the dialogue and put it into form. Rather, it went right through my hands into the keyboard and I was staring at it on screen, dumbfounded… “Will you come and stand in the painting with me?”

At that point I recognized I was way too close to a character of my own creation and swore an oath to myself that I would never allow that to happen again. I wasn’t supposed to be creating the thing for myself. So how can that be happening, ya know? It frightened me. Plenty.

And yet to this day, it remains one of the most romantic things that’s ever occurred in my world. And that’s probably quite pathetic ; p

Last edited:
Reactions: Leeduva

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
I'm playing your game Red Lucy and enjoying it very much (I'll have a full review when I reach its current completion state). One notable positive is it's plenty "atmospheric". There's a tenor and a tone to the static images that almost enjoy a rhythm of their own (and you compliment that quite well in the format).

Same sort of thing is evident in THIS shot. Never quite a statue - instead in between one thing and another; fluidity.

Well done, mate!!

I like her... shoes ; )

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
I remember while channeling pretty deep in one of my earliest Erotic Stories, a specific response that came from the character-of-interest… nearly knocked me to the floor (instead I began to weep).

I didn’t actually hear the dialogue and put it into form. Rather, it went right through my hands into the keyboard and I was staring at it on screen, dumbfounded… “Will you come and stand in the painting with me?”

At that point I recognized I was way too close to a character of my own creation and swore an oath to myself that I would never allow that to happen again. I wasn’t supposed to be creating the thing for myself. So how can that be happening, ya know? It frightened me. Plenty.

And yet to this day, it remains one of the most romantic things that’s ever occurred in my world. And that’s probably quite pathetic ; p
Their nothing wrong with that. As long as you don't become to obsessive with. Now that you got me thinking. I have a question to ask everyone but not sure if this the right place or I should make a new thread about it?

Reactions: Zavijava_

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I feel awkward because I'm a little in love with the character I created for my VN. Autumn Portrait for Annie:
View attachment 2020200
If we didn't feel anything for the characters we create we would not be artists. This is not a production line this is art.
These are my Original Characters and I love them too. Meet Amy McBride and Nova Gascoigne.

Amy portrait 01.jpg Nova's Garage 01a.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes