3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DemonLord666

Jun 9, 2017
Really nice renders, I'm loving the little details on the second one, can I ask which tattoo set the spider is from?
The only thing I can Fault on the second render is the 'Nipple poke thru', other than that keep up the good work.
Thanks - yeah - was a bit rushed on that one. Should have fixed the poke through. It was one of the Inked series - either Halloween 1 or 2 or minimalist. I will see if I can check for you when I get home.

SoloNewty

May 15, 2022
My Patreon Page is live. Let's live this journey together as a family. I hope to make a lot of art for you all for as long as I can. If you catch the vibe, then you can consider supporting me, otherwise keep visiting the blue bird for blue balls from time to time.

Evelynn Comp 1.jpg

mastergobbo

Oct 17, 2021
Some playing around with dforce cum-props. I have to say, this is a royal pain in the ... rear. Anything other than letting the props dropping onto a surface has to be done with wind (to "pin" them to a surface) or otherwise pin them partly to it.
Every simulation calculated defferent, the props changed their (original, pre-calc) orientation ... drove me almost nuts!
I think dforce cloth and hair is ok, but dforce props ... especially these cumprops, I don't know.
I will have to do much more learning with them, maybe creating them in blender is a better way. Not as versatile, but less painfull.

Here the dforce-version: Very hard to get the props to go/stay, where you want them to.
welcum.jpg

the original prop-version:
welcum-o.jpg

Last edited:

drconfused

Mar 30, 2022
Uttanasana 1.png
First couple weeks of getting into Daz and slowly building up my yoga pose library, but I hard stopped making anymore cause of the hair, so finally I started playing around with dForce hair and figured out how to get it to how I wanted via gravity and shutting off the body and shirt so strands didn't get all caught up and doing wacky shit. This is with the gravity at 10.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes