3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Mom doesn't like being annoyed after work
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Critique welcome)
Really nice work, I feel as though the image is framed too close to the top of her head and how her hands are posed and expression doesn't seem quite right. It feels as if she is going into a classic anime pout, perhaps a more neutral mouth position with a slight shift to the side with the lower lip and relax the eyes to give a little 'death glare' might work.

The hand holding the glass could be holding it a little lower and the empty hand may look better as a neutral position resting on the chair/couch.

That being said I do like the overall look in the lighting, DoF etc and the model is beautiful, is it custom? either way really nice work and hope to see more.

Reactions: 46n2

Split Mind

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2022
Really nice work, I feel as though the image is framed too close to the top of her head and how her hands are posed and expression doesn't seem quite right. It feels as if she is going into a classic anime pout, perhaps a more neutral mouth position with a slight shift to the side with the lower lip and relax the eyes to give a little 'death glare' might work.

The hand holding the glass could be holding it a little lower and the empty hand may look better as a neutral position resting on the chair/couch.

That being said I do like the overall look in the lighting, DoF etc and the model is beautiful, is it custom? either way really nice work and hope to see more.
Thank you for comments! I agree about the posing + expression. The model is custom :)

Reactions: DiosDecay

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
Close enough? Ok, ignore the hair... and the chin line... ok, ok, ok... not close enough...
View attachment 2020854
The most obvious thing is that the face/head is too long, making her face look too thin. Its usually easier to get face proportions right before working on features.
could be fisheye effect also, default perspective camera in Daz can produce this result from such a close distance, the proportions on the figure face might be acceptable, but the fisheye distortion will make it look like this from up close (note that in the original photo camera distance is much greater)

I'm still very much learning Daz and 3d in general, but, when I'm trying to shape a face, I'll create a new camera, set the focal length to 85-90mm, set viewport to that and take it from there, sometimes, when framing is already done, and I notice something off with proportions, I'll morph particular features to look right (to me at least) just for that particular camera setup, even though from other angle it may look wrong - it is the current frame that counts

that all being said - search for Echo figure in Daz shop, to not have to reinvent the wheel and can focus on the story ;)

Reactions: grima_grima

blackkingbird

Mar 27, 2022
Thanks, man. apreciate
You must be psychic. Because that outfit she wearing. Sexy Tight Suit( ). Was something I was planning to do today,with
MBM Yvette( ) wearing it but because of work. I couldn't do it today. I definitely give it a try tomorrow.
Great minds think alike XD

Reactions: StokkaFilippo
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes