3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Exercising in space
(Character is an old one I used to play in Dark Heresy. Left arm was replaced with a prosthetic that resembled an ornate iron gauntlet)
TraskenExercising(a).png

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
I've seen some comments about how poorly Daz auto follows clothing, especially around large breasts. A simple fix for those that don't know is 'smoothing iteration' in the parameters tab for the garment. Crank it up to 12 or so( play around). It's not perfect but it'll get rid of most under boob. Poke through can be a problem so I recommend Mesh Grabber to tug on those spots.
Below is a pic showing the difference. If the garment does not have that option go to 'edit-object-geometry-add smoothing modifier' to add it. The top on the left has iterations set at 18. The one on the right is default at 2.

View attachment 2019274
Another thing is, if you find that the smoothing takes ages to finalise due to high smoothing needed. Get fit controll from daz store or here, add that to the desired clothing and head over to paramaters on the clothing search breast center depth and put to 100 with smoothing around 15-20 with collision around 5-10. I hope people choose that method as seeing people just using or not using smoothing just looks off or bad with certain clothing

You get much higher quality and speedy renders from this just a tip, I use for my renders

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes