3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Wow! What are you using for the breasts? They look so large yet so natural and realistic?
Countless hours in blender trying to improve the base genesis 8 shape. The underboob and sideboob is the worst.

Reactions: HawkyDawky

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Bella (Being a DIK) as Quiet from MGSV...

Something definitely feels a bit off, but I am a sucker for cosplays. Speaking of which, I think I have one lying around here somewhere, of a certain blonde android from DB. Maybe I should share.​

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
That's awesome. Does it include any slider morphs? You may wanna consider releasing it :D
I do full body morphs, I use some sliders to get the general shape of the body and then do the rest in blender. But my body shapes are slightly smaller than base genesis 8 and the size of breasts would make most assets unusable or at least look really bad. Especially the under-boob, because how clothing wraps around the breasts and such.
This and my obsession with the bust made me develop my whole system of how to do things.
Example I had to make bunch of custom morphs for breast movements, fixing leg spreads because of thick thighs and such, which work generally well with most of my body shapes, but require some understanding.
ex1.JPG ex2.JPG
This allows me to do renders like these:

Then there are the clothing fixes. These I have to do for all the body morphs individually. I made a guide for this as it works for any big boobs. https://f95zone.to/threads/creating-universal-adjust-morph-for-big-breasts.112206/ It's quite outdated and I improved the whole process quite a bit, but I'm too lazy to remake the guide. Maybe when I'm making a new one for next body in the future.

This allows me to use clothing, because the assets you can buy for it are just too general and won't do anything for boobs this size and this specific geometry (the under-boob especially).

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes