3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I screen recorded the entire procedure in order to create a tutorial. ;)
Procreate_4K_8.1b.jpg
I couldn't believe I hand-painted an entire custom skin on my iPad using the 3D painting feature of the Procreate app. Yes, it cannot replace Substance Painter, which I adore, but it allows me to create a custom skin in a park or a coffee shop.
Procreate_4K_8.1e.jpg
It was a long journey because it was all trial and error. Furthermore, DAZ models are UDIM (Multiple UV Tiles).
My UV tile resolution was 1024 because I didn't have an iPad Pro. Yes, very low:'(. It would be fantastic in the future to be able to bake textures and utilize smart materials. There is no normal map, only a fake height map created by converting a color map to a black and white map in Procerate. However, some changes were required. I converted the color map to black and white for the translucency map, leaving some color in some areas.

The hair, V8.1 eyes, brows, and sex organs are not my assets.

Last edited:

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Reminiscent of a scene from "Picture Perfect" by Superwriter with Sasha in the MMA Octagon, similar female model and hair. Nice.
Hah, that scene actually popped into my mind as I was setting up the scene. I actually used to play PP (kind of stopped after the dev changed Paris' character model, cause I didn't like the new one) so I have the game on my harddrive. Popped in to check it out, and while there are similarities, Sasha looks a lot different to my character, when you look a bit more closely. Sasha looks a lot younger, is more slender and uses a very different skin shader. There are definitely a lot of similarities though.
The "Android #18" from my post is actually a character from a game I am working on. I already posted the character here before, but in case you're curious, here she is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She is the MC's cousin and she even has a twin sister. The other day when I was doing some rendering with her though, I suddenly realized she reminded me a lot of #18 from DBZ (one of my personal fav female anime characters of all time) so I decided to see if I could find some clothes which would fit the bill. I think the result is pretty good. At least better than I had hoped.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes