3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Vanhalenii

Dec 29, 2021
As I stated a couple days earlier just posted a new video called Ingrid and Melli's Happy Ending to rule34video.com. It should be available later today or tomorrow if you are interested. I would appreciate some critique since I am still new to this and learning. This is part of a scene from that video, its 3:48 long.
Thx

1662583570254.png

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
Hello again! Thank you so much for all the constructive criticism you guys made.

I'm terribly sorry to be away for this long after the first renders of my precious baby Coral...
I wish I were able to have more time to play around with DAZ and stuff, but, unfortunately we have some serious health issues in our family.

Anyway, I'm back with more experiments. Coral embraces me in these hard days with her warm and innocent smile, I guess... I've decided to play around with expressions a bit more this time. I tried to give some genuine/realistic feeling expressions to her. Hope you guys like how its turning out to be as much as I do. Please feel free to criticize and give pointers. I wanna stick to the empty environment/studio shots a bit more until I'm more comfortable with DAZ and also have a better system to render with. I feel like there is still a lot to explore even without using environments and tons of props. Would be great to hear your suggestions on that end too.

004.jpg
003.jpg

lukin13

Apr 13, 2019
Hello again! Thank you so much for all the constructive criticism you guys made.

I'm terribly sorry to be away for this long after the first renders of my precious baby Coral...
I wish I were able to have more time to play around with DAZ and stuff, but, unfortunately we have some serious health issues in our family.

Anyway, I'm back with more experiments. Coral embraces me in these hard days with her warm and innocent smile, I guess... I've decided to play around with expressions a bit more this time. I tried to give some genuine/realistic feeling expressions to her. Hope you guys like how its turning out to be as much as I do. Please feel free to criticize and give pointers. I wanna stick to the empty environment/studio shots a bit more until I'm more comfortable with DAZ and also have a better system to render with. I feel like there is still a lot to explore even without using environments and tons of props. Would be great to hear your suggestions on that end too.

View attachment 2031233
View attachment 2031235
more top class renders, glad to see her again (y) her skin looks great, is that a standard texture from one of the characters you've downloaded?

doku99

Mar 21, 2018

View attachment 2031233
View attachment 2031235
Really nice. I'd say maybe on the 2nd picture you should reduce some of the front lighting, as it's lighting her up a bit too much with the glare. Her chest is overly bright which makes her bottom and top look a little too dark. The light is just distributed a bit too unevenly. If it's a front spotlight, maybe increase the overall spread/size of the disc? That way it's more even and soft and less sharp and concentrated on the chest area.

Amazing none the less, great work and looking forward to her nudes ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Coral's Dream

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I screen recorded the entire procedure in order to create a tutorial. ;)
View attachment 2030441
I couldn't believe I hand-painted an entire custom skin on my iPad using the 3D painting feature of the Procreate app. Yes, it cannot replace Substance Painter, which I adore, but it allows me to create a custom skin in a park or a coffee shop.
View attachment 2030412
It was a long journey because it was all trial and error. Furthermore, DAZ models are UDIM (Multiple UV Tiles).
My UV tile resolution was 1024 because I didn't have an iPad Pro. Yes, very low:'(. It would be fantastic in the future to be able to bake textures and utilize smart materials. There is no normal map, only a fake height map created by converting a color map to a black and white map in Procerate. However, some changes were required. I converted the color map to black and white for the translucency map, leaving some color in some areas.

The hair, V8.1 eyes, brows, and sex organs are not my assets.
She is sensational. What a refreshing change to see a gorgeous but believable person.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes