3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Gahanan

Apr 29, 2021
Second attempt at Daz. Trying to create an Asari matriarch from Mass Effect.
I'm using a Samara model I found laying around. As you can see, the texture quality of the original is low, so I'm doing what I can to enhance it.

Before
samara bust 1 vanilla.png

After
samara bust 1.png

Before
samara hover 1 vanilla.png

After

samara.png

No post-editing in Photoshop, just straight Daz renders.
Once I feel happy with some future tweaks, I'll want to create a proper indoor scene with some volumetric effects, depth of field and so on. Maybe standing over a dead squadron in all her glorious and naked prime.

Feedback and improvement suggestions very welcome.
Any way I can make it better?

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2022
Hey everyone. I've been following this forum and a lot of daz artists since I've begun working as a 3D designer long time ago. Driven by the great creations I've encountered, I also decided to play with daz, combine it with other stuff I've been using and been meddling with it for a couple of years. Wasn't sure if I was ready to share what I've been doing or not but lately I've been seeing tons of new artists creating accounts here and sharing their works. I said why not so here I am. Been working on these two girls for a couple of months. I wanna do something involving them in the future. Really haven't decided what to do with them yet but I wanted share them here beforehand and get your opinion. First time I'm sharing anything I've done so it'd be great if you guys take these with a grain of salt. Hope you like them...

Valeria Magnelis Concept.png Victoria Magnelis Concept.png

lukin13

Apr 13, 2019
Finally got round to making a MILF
View attachment 2036682
Couldn't help myself from going back and working on her some more.

Added some more aging morphs that I couldn't get to work properly yesterday, and tried a more realistic render using PS Camera Raw to bring out the textures.

jennifer3.jpg

I usually avoid showing teeth because they look terrible, but these don't look too bad. I added a slight white emission to the teeth surface to begin with so they don't look all weird and grey, then touched them up with the dodge brush in photoshop.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes