3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

stabrepete

Dec 5, 2020
Try more smoothing and don't forget the mesh offset. I also tend to change the smoothing type to generic with less iterations, which kills detail but stops the HD subdivision from warping due to poor topology (or just DAZ's poor non-vendor support). If you're up for it, making a "pre-deform" morph in Blender will give you a lot of freedom and stop fingers from clipping. Otherwise, just morph, bend, twist, and scale as best you can. There is no substitute for knowledge and effort.
It also has squeeze sliders to do the rough deforms then smoothing for fine stuff. But what do you mean by mesh offset?

Sep 11, 2022
Really awesome, love the lighting. What kind of post processing did you do?
Thank you so much mate. I did no post processing at all with this. I really don't like doing post. A silly challenge for me but I love pushing the boundaries of the studio to achieve the most I can without post processing.

I just placed three ghost lights in somewhat strategic positions and used the hdri for the ambient. That's all. Basic 3-Point system plus the ambient.

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
Thank you so much mate. I did no post processing at all with this. I really don't like doing post. A silly challenge for me but I love pushing the boundaries of the studio to achieve the most I can without post processing.

I just placed three ghost lights in somewhat strategic positions and used the hdri for the ambient. That's all. Basic 3-Point system plus the ambient.
Damn, that's crazy. The girl on the left has an almost painted, photo-touched look.. Is it all good light or did you do something clever in render settings or with shaders? I'm just amazed there's no post work :LOL: o_O

• Red Heart
Reactions: Forlorn Desire
Sep 11, 2022
Damn, that's crazy. The girl on the left has an almost painted, photo-touched look.. Is it all good light or did you do something clever in render settings or with shaders? I'm just amazed there's no post work :LOL: o_O
Honestly, just all the defaults except the hand placed 3 light panels. That's all. I don't have the scene in front of me but I think there is also vignette on. Probably just played with that in the render settings. Nothing else is touched. Glad you like it.

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
This is like 8GB of strand based hair in DAZ. Making it white is actually pretty annoying, but the trick is 0 highlight and 0 gloss. Anyone recognize the inspiration? I realize I'm missing a puff of fur at her collar, but I think I'm done with strand based hair for a while.

View attachment 2038416
Voluptuous and RazzleDazzle3D's Even More To Love 2 did most of the shape work (60% and 20%), SuperMassive has some nice thigh morphs, and a dozen or so other shape or size tweaks came into play. Hair is Valeria hair, wolf ears and tail are from She-Wolf (Foxy Lady is an equivalent). Arm and leg textures are applied with an opacity map on a geoshell that roughly matches the strand hair, shrunk slightly. Nipples use HH's Mystique clothing set's hidden morphs. The detail on those uses Soto's Breast Utility 2 (otherwise they'd look flat+smooth). Skin is HM Luna.

Breast shape was cloth simmed and then given some spherical oomph back because this is a fantasy piece instead of realistic.
I don't recognize the inspiration. Who was the character?

Reactions: ModraHD
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes