3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
This is like 8GB of strand based hair in DAZ. Making it white is actually pretty annoying, but the trick is 0 highlight and 0 gloss. Anyone recognize the inspiration? I realize I'm missing a puff of fur at her collar, but I think I'm done with strand based hair for a while.

View attachment 2038416
Voluptuous and RazzleDazzle3D's Even More To Love 2 did most of the shape work (60% and 20%), SuperMassive has some nice thigh morphs, and a dozen or so other shape or size tweaks came into play. Hair is Valeria hair, wolf ears and tail are from She-Wolf (Foxy Lady is an equivalent). Arm and leg textures are applied with an opacity map on a geoshell that roughly matches the strand hair, shrunk slightly. Nipples use HH's Mystique clothing set's hidden morphs. The detail on those uses Soto's Breast Utility 2 (otherwise they'd look flat+smooth). Skin is HM Luna.

Breast shape was cloth simmed and then given some spherical oomph back because this is a fantasy piece instead of realistic.
Amazing work. It's great to see something really creative like this! Thank you so much for writing out the process behind it too, I had never heard of Soto's Breast Utility but it looks awesome. The effort you put into this really shows :D
One question, you talked about the hidden nipple morphs from the clothing set, how do you "unhide" them?

Reactions: ModraHD

ModraHD

Mar 22, 2019
Amazing work. It's great to see something really creative like this! Thank you so much for writing out the process behind it too, I had never heard of Soto's Breast Utility but it looks awesome. The effort you put into this really shows :D
One question, you talked about the hidden nipple morphs from the clothing set, how do you "unhide" them?
They're keyed off the nipple morph from the default set, and locked at 0 unless supported or unsupported morphs are not 0. As long as you have show hidden items on, you can set each of those morphs, then check the Currently Used section to find them. Disable the hidden flag in the gear menu of each, then mark as favorite to find easier. They're true HD morphs so you can actually have some detail, and they 'pop' unlike most hd nipple morphs. Others are good for smaller breasts or nipples that aren't stiff or are tiny. (If you're intrigued by hidden things, there is a gold mine of hidden Navel and Nipple morphs to steal from the genesis pro series figures.)

BU2 from Soto will get the textures to look more like nipples than pinkish smears. BU2 has some weird color matching issues I find, but no breasts above D's in my renders go without it.

Edit: and if that's not enough of a hint I can get some screenshots tomorrow

Reactions: doku99

Shoe_Lac3

Jun 6, 2018
Really nice model. Can you tell me the model and texture ? Or is it very heavily modified?
It is a mix of a lot of morphs and custom sculpts, I did used Victoria 8 as the base though. The textures are from Rarestone/Ravenstone's Jang Hee-jin.

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
It is a mix of a lot of morphs and custom sculpts, I did used Victoria 8 as the base though. The textures are from Rarestone/Ravenstone's Jang Hee-jin.
Sigh, figured as much. Was hoping that it was some model that I havent seen so far. The textures are cute, il check em out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shoe_Lac3

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
New story DRUNK part 1.....now available on my gumroad and fanbox too
2 young lesbian girls go to a strange alley to make out and they encounter there an old drunk dude

Available on my patreon as previous months exclusive...but now you can find it also on :

PS : on my fanbox plan 3 ..you get a total of 28 stories so far

scene13.jpg Scene34.jpg Scene35.jpg Scene42.jpg Scene45.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes