3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ModraHD

Mar 22, 2019

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
Not sure what texture they used, but the asset is easy enough to identify.
https://f95zone.to/threads/breastac...-squeeze-for-breastacular-g8-g8f-g8-1f.34426/
The other trick for realism is to cover up what doesn't look right in a believable way.
Thanks. I use Breastacular, they just always end up looking so unnatural and hard, very much unlike what he posted. Especially the nipples end up looking unnatural with Breastacular, like what he posted looked so seamless and nice. Any tips?

ModraHD

Mar 22, 2019
Thanks. I use Breastacular, they just always end up looking so unnatural and hard, very much unlike what he posted. Especially the nipples end up looking unnatural with Breastacular, like what he posted looked so seamless and nice. Any tips?
Try more smoothing and don't forget the mesh offset. I also tend to change the smoothing type to generic with less iterations, which kills detail but stops the HD subdivision from warping due to poor topology (or just DAZ's poor non-vendor support). If you're up for it, making a "pre-deform" morph in Blender will give you a lot of freedom and stop fingers from clipping. Otherwise, just morph, bend, twist, and scale as best you can. There is no substitute for knowledge and effort.

ModraHD

Mar 22, 2019
This is like 8GB of strand based hair in DAZ. Making it white is actually pretty annoying, but the trick is 0 highlight and 0 gloss. Anyone recognize the inspiration? I realize I'm missing a puff of fur at her collar, but I think I'm done with strand based hair for a while.

AnnoV2-02.jpg
Voluptuous and RazzleDazzle3D's Even More To Love 2 did most of the shape work (60% and 20%), SuperMassive has some nice thigh morphs, and a dozen or so other shape or size tweaks came into play. Hair is Valeria hair, wolf ears and tail are from She-Wolf (Foxy Lady is an equivalent). Arm and leg textures are applied with an opacity map on a geoshell that roughly matches the strand hair, shrunk slightly. Nipples use HH's Mystique clothing set's hidden morphs. The detail on those uses Soto's Breast Utility 2 (otherwise they'd look flat+smooth). Skin is HM Luna.

Breast shape was cloth simmed and then given some spherical oomph back because this is a fantasy piece instead of realistic.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes