3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
Hello hello everyone! It's been a while again*...
I still continue digging the store(s) for new assets ^^. Coral loved her new outfits and accessories so much!

As I said in my earlier posts, I tried new lighting and environment settings/setups... I guess it worked.
This time I took renders in 1:1 aspect ratio instead of portrait ones like before.
Moreover, I did a slight postwork on the renders (a blueish color tint/overlay). You can find the raw ones attached below, as well. Frankly, I liked the results in this render set, however, I still envy of those who can acquire all these colors, effects, etc. without any post processing! I don't think I would do postwork in my future stuff since it does not feel as challenging as creating beautiful raw-renders. I think I will only add frames or bars (if necessary) and that cute signature of Coral to the further renders.

What do you guys think? I am open to all comments and criticism, as always.
View attachment 2053148
View attachment 2053153
View attachment 2053154
*To the ones who knew the situation... I have some family members with serious health conditions. One of them passed away several days ago and became an angel... Be with your loved ones as much as possible...

View attachment 2053155 View attachment 2053157 View attachment 2053159
I wish I had 1/1000 of your talent.
Wonderful !
The light and details are beautiful.

Sep 11, 2022
Hello hello everyone! It's been a while again*...
I still continue digging the store(s) for new assets ^^. Coral loved her new outfits and accessories so much!

As I said in my earlier posts, I tried new lighting and environment settings/setups... I guess it worked.
This time I took renders in 1:1 aspect ratio instead of portrait ones like before.
Moreover, I did a slight postwork on the renders (a blueish color tint/overlay). You can find the raw ones attached below, as well. Frankly, I liked the results in this render set, however, I still envy of those who can acquire all these colors, effects, etc. without any post processing! I don't think I would do postwork in my future stuff since it does not feel as challenging as creating beautiful raw-renders. I think I will only add frames or bars (if necessary) and that cute signature of Coral to the further renders.

What do you guys think? I am open to all comments and criticism, as always.
View attachment 2053148
View attachment 2053153
View attachment 2053154
*To the ones who knew the situation... I have some family members with serious health conditions. One of them passed away several days ago and became an angel... Be with your loved ones as much as possible...

View attachment 2053155 View attachment 2053157 View attachment 2053159
It's just amazing to see a character who can manage to look good in whatever she wears. Really digging the lighting <3 I must say your experiments pay off nicely. Might be my personal taste but I'm a lot more partial to the ones without Postwork. I don't know... It feels like Postwork is killing the vibe, makes it look cold and distant. Not pulling me in like the ones without.

Signature and frame look so cute by the way, really compliments your work. Simple but elegant.

Really sorry about the passing of your family member. My deepest condolences :( Testing times like these jump out of nowhere and know that these times are only temporary. Focus on the bright future ahead.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Coral's Dream
Sep 11, 2022
Just a simple render to promote your Patreon !
Nice work !
Thank you so much <3 . Fairly new to this kinda stuff. Got some feedback about opening a patreon and twitter so I wanted to give it a go. To be honest, pretty clueless on how to handle the promotion stuff and find myself getting lost swapping tabs in the browser but I'll probably get the hang of it in the future.

It is allowed to promote here, right?

Reactions: Leeduva and doku99

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
Thank you so much <3 . Fairly new to this kinda stuff. Got some feedback about opening a patreon and twitter so I wanted to give it a go. To be honest, pretty clueless on how to handle the promotion stuff and find myself getting lost swapping tabs in the browser but I'll probably get the hang of it in the future.

It is allowed to promote here, right?
Yes you can promote, but we are little peverts here who want more than just one single render

Roquen

Dec 16, 2017
My render is not that great like yours, and its not even the first one. I have two game ideas, a big project, and a second one where i learn how to even make a game. That will be a fantasy/martial artist kind of game (cheap copy of some fantasy series or anime) the title screen will be this one. It will be called Dragon Orb ( yeah! that much copy). Dragon_orb.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes