3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Love the use of Lighting throughout. Those PC shots in particular.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Forlorn Desire

8InchFloppyDick

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Neat action shot! The motion blur effect is post work correct?
Thanks! The 'motion blur' comes straight out of Daz. No post work involved in this render at all. Well, there's the Nvidia AI denoiser I guess, but you've got to be a real stickler to call that 'post-work' ;)

Reactions: Precox

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
Hello hello everyone! It's been a while again*...
I still continue digging the store(s) for new assets ^^. Coral loved her new outfits and accessories so much!

As I said in my earlier posts, I tried new lighting and environment settings/setups... I guess it worked.
This time I took renders in 1:1 aspect ratio instead of portrait ones like before.
Moreover, I did a slight postwork on the renders (a blueish color tint/overlay). You can find the raw ones attached below, as well. Frankly, I liked the results in this render set, however, I still envy of those who can acquire all these colors, effects, etc. without any post processing! I don't think I would do postwork in my future stuff since it does not feel as challenging as creating beautiful raw-renders. I think I will only add frames or bars (if necessary) and that cute signature of Coral to the further renders.

What do you guys think? I am open to all comments and criticism, as always.
001_post.png
002_post.png
003_post.png
*To the ones who knew the situation... I have some family members with serious health conditions. One of them passed away several days ago and became an angel... Be with your loved ones as much as possible...

001.png 002.png 003.png

Last edited:

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
Hello hello everyone! It's been a while again*...
I still continue digging the store(s) for new assets ^^. Coral loved her new outfits and accessories so much!

As I said in my earlier posts, I tried new lighting and environment settings/setups... I guess it worked.
This time I took renders in 1:1 aspect ratio instead of portrait ones like before.
Moreover, I did a slight postwork on the renders (a blueish color tint/overlay). You can find the raw ones attached below, as well. Frankly, I liked the results in this render set, however, I still envy of those who can acquire all these colors, effects, etc. without any post processing! I don't think I would do postwork in my future stuff since it does not feel as challenging as creating beautiful raw-renders. I think I will only add frames or bars (if necessary) and that cute signature of Coral to the further renders.

What do you guys think? I am open to all comments and criticism, as always.
View attachment 2053148
View attachment 2053153
View attachment 2053154
*To the ones who knew the situation... I have some family members with serious health conditions. One of them passed away several days ago and became an angel... Be with your loved ones as much as possible...

View attachment 2053155 View attachment 2053157 View attachment 2053159
Incredible like always... But when are we gonna see her boobs?! :p
Really great work

• Red Heart
Reactions: Coral's Dream
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes