3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Kind words. Thank you very much. Nearly all of her is indeed highly customized. Hopefully with some more work I'll be able to make her even more distinguished. My initial idea was some sort of cyberpunk character. If I can find some high quality implants or decals or props other, I think that could fit her very well. With that being said, I am open to other ideas too.
Sounds good! Right now she looks very natural tough girl, so something high tech and sleek would make an interesting contrast. The robotic arms and legs are very typical in cyberpunk pinups, so maybe something smaller and/or a non body-modification complement would make her more unique.

jackmancactus

Apr 8, 2018
Same again, two images. One took 10 minutes to render and the other took 30. Can't decide if the time different to quality gain is worth so a second opinion is appreciated.
The biggest difference is the noise in the hair, which does look a lot better in the second one. But if you pop the denoiser on the last sample of the 10 minute version, it'll look just as good as the 30 minute one most likely.

Reactions: Rizo

drconfused

Mar 30, 2022
Yoga Prone Pose Series - Frog, Half Frog, & Half Bow Pose.
Bhekasana - Frog 1.png Ardha Bhekasana - Half Frog 1.png
Ideally I didn't want to have the bent leg in the frog poses lifted off the ground so high, but with my current limited knowledge I wasn't able to go much further in the knee bend without it getting overtly distorted. Some people can get their foot to the floor in this pose. It's also some of the grossest looking knee bends I have seen in real life lol.
Ardha Dhanurasana - Half Bow Pose 2.png Ardha Dhanurasana - Half Bow Pose 5.png
Half Bow - the left is the generic G8f model and the right is a self made morph.​

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
More experimentation... close-ups, different render settings, lighting and creating my own expressions (and saving them for later use). Basically all over the place! ;) This is Sophia from "A Wife and Mother"...
Sophia face HQ.jpg

If anyone is interested, I attached this "wink" expression. It's for Genesis 3 Females (though I believe it works for G3 Males too). I am slowly building up my own library of expressions...
View attachment G3F_Wink1.7z

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes