3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Mimi: "Mit bloss bläd schaun, kimmst a ned weida. Oans, zwoa, g’suffa!"

(In Bavarian: Looking stupid won't get you anywhere. One, two, it's booze time!)

Hanna: "Ain't she just the cutest?" <muah>

Suri: "She sure is" <giggle>

Oktoberfest 2022 [Suri Mimi and Hanna].jpg

Gahanan

Apr 29, 2021
In the endless pursuit of photo-realism ..

"Before The Fight"

fighter_girl_1.png
(2000x2600, open image for full detail. Slightly unsharpened version in attachments)

Approximately fifth Daz render. If you have an idea on how to improve it, or any general ideas you might have for the character, I'm super receptive and eager to learn!

slider

Jul 14, 2017
In the endless pursuit of photo-realism ..

"Before The Fight"

View attachment 2051228
(2000x2600, open image for full detail. Slightly unsharpened version in attachments)

Approximately fifth Daz render. If you have an idea on how to improve it, or any general ideas you might have for the character, I'm super receptive and eager to learn!
You have got off to a great start. There is no bit of her that I don't like and it seems you have customized everything about this model.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gahanan

Gahanan

Apr 29, 2021
You have got off to a great start. There is no bit of her that I don't like and it seems you have customized everything about this model.
Kind words. Thank you very much. Nearly all of her is indeed highly customized. Hopefully with some more work I'll be able to make her even more distinguished. My initial idea was some sort of cyberpunk character. If I can find some high quality implants or decals or props other, I think that could fit her very well. With that being said, I am open to other ideas too.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Sometimes thinks just don't work. Especially skin. She had a young looking face with the skin I used for another model. But the one I used in this render, I think it makes her look older as I wanted. Maybe it's also the hair?

So this is just an iteration, be aware I will harrass you with another render as soon as she looks like I imagine :)

View attachment 2050670
Wow, nice work! I look forward to seeing what else you create. Looks a little like Aurora's skin. (y)

Reactions: LongoMcFap
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes