3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
Sometimes thinks just don't work. Especially skin. She had a young looking face with the skin I used for another model. But the one I used in this render, I think it makes her look older as I wanted. Maybe it's also the hair?

So this is just an iteration, be aware I will harrass you with another render as soon as she looks like I imagine :)

Kylie2.jpg

Last edited:

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
Sometimes thinks just don't work. Especially skin. She had a young looking face with the skin I used for another model. But the one I used in this render, I think it makes her look older as I wanted. Maybe it's also the hair?

So this is just an iteration, be aware I will harrass you with another render if she looks like I imagine :)

View attachment 2050670
I think it looks nice, especially the skin. What did you do for it?

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
I think it looks nice, especially the skin. What did you do for it?
Nothing special in Daz3D. I use a skin that I think looks fine, do a quick low res render to see if it goes in the direction I want. Then I go up to 3840 pixel width, I use 64000 samples or 4h render time max, 99% converge ratio, render quality 2.00. And also a bit of color grading afterwards in Lightroom.

But it is always amazing how a different skin completely changes the perception of a character.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Horrible game for those of us rooting for the other side. :cry: But a very impressive effort from the Ducks and a very nice render.
Spending over two decades in Eugene, OR you have to become a Duck fan, even though I also like the Beavers, for obvious reason I chuckle every time I say the name (like I'm 12 years old). BYU has never been a team I particularly liked as well as the most Southern California PAC 12 schools.

Just as an FYI, I used Greybro Graphics Jersey with a few modifications as a base. Already dForce enabled and multiple fit sliders. I also have a yellow variant of the jersey. It is an effort to get all the graphics in exactly the right spot as the guide Sixus1 provides is not exact.

Oregon Ducks - Yellow.png
Also copied the materials script and made a few changes to the reflectivity as the original makes the jersey too shiny.
Oregon Ducks - Yellow (Back).png
One more thing, the Oregon on the two jerseys are the actual typeface not an image, the other logos are high resolution transparent PNGs.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes