3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Feb 11, 2022
Nightblue As Your Eyes | Aska & Dr. Diana Fischer

Aska: One day when our task is done, we'll take our leave and go...
Diana: Aaah... I love when your words reflect the Heaven's nights in your eyes, Aska.
promo_diana_aska_5.png

P.S. Hi folks. I've been reading up on what's been going on since the last time we've shared anything. All I'm seeing is the post or no post discussions and comments left and right. We don't like postwork too. Never used any in our renders. It's not just that we don't like it but we like the challenge of it. So yeah... There is that... Anyway, have fun and enjoy <3
- Raven

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
Nightblue As Your Eyes | Aska & Dr. Diana Fischer

Aska: One day when our task is done, we'll take our leave and go...
Diana: Aaah... I love when your words reflect the Heaven's nights in your eyes, Aska.
View attachment 2053495

P.S. Hi folks. I've been reading up on what's been going on since the last time we've shared anything. All I'm seeing is the post or no post discussions and comments left and right. We don't like postwork too. Never used any in our renders. It's not just that we don't like it but we like the challenge of it. So yeah... There is that... Anyway, have fun and enjoy <3
- Raven
Is the blue lighting on the side not postwork? That looks exactly like the kind of effect that I sometimes add using overlay/soft light. Your renders are awesome btw :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Fallen Cardinal
Feb 11, 2022
Is the blue lighting on the side not postwork? That looks exactly like the kind of effect that I sometimes add using overlay/soft light. Your renders are awesome btw :love:
Raven: It absolutely is not postworked luv. Just used the correct amount of light in the right place, that's all. Throw a bit of vignette in the mix and have a good camera setting... Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. Didn't tweak anything else.

Aska: Blue is the color of one of the fruits of our love... It shines brighter when I look into her eyes, when she touches me, whenever I am with her... I am so happy that our love is pure and visible...

Reactions: Zavijava_
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes