5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Second attempt.

View attachment 229753

I think there's something missing in the lighting, might have been resolved with more cycles but I wasn't willing to give it the 33 hours it wanted :ROFLMAO:
I think this has been mentioned before, but it depends on what you want to achieve. For me there is nothing wrong with the lighting. I looks quite realistic for an unfinished render.

Snarkfu

Mar 7, 2017
Have you tried to run scene optimizer on this scene? It's quite busy with many surfaces. Scene optimizer might be able to cut that render time down significantly.
Yeah, nothing in the scene was over 2048, it was running on GPU and it rendered reasonably well in the iRay preview which usually gives me an indication of how something is going to perform.

I'm wondering if it's because I changed the a few of the tone mapping values as mentioned by someone in the comments, anyway it wasn't too bad after about 2 hours though the loss of sharpness due to the noise remover is unfortunate.

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
When I get scalp lines, I can usually clear them up in parameters by playing with either the hairs depth and or width. I usually have to play with both directions for a little bit until I can clear it up.
I will give that a try. Hopefully i can get it fixed and present a new complete one. Thanks
Hmm apparently im better at photoshop then i give myself credit. Maybe not perfect but prety dammn close if you ask me :) :
Kennedy (fixed).jpg

(Will still give the hairline a try though)

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
more thick babes :)
is it possible to creat girls like these in Daz?
i know that the creator is using it but do i need any mods to get these big boobs and large assets?
and do i need a special girl model?
for a similar fit morphs from ;)

Reactions: rev2019

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
He is there any trick to make sex scenes, so people hands aren't going through the other person's body?
I use the sex poses but unless you're using the exact right figures it seems like they still don't match up that well.

So any hints on adjusting them so they do and so you don't have body parts going through other body parts?

(sorry if this is not where this goes but the good job of people's, I figure you guys would know)

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
He is there any trick to make sex scenes, so people hands aren't going through the other person's body?
I use the sex poses but unless you're using the exact right figures it seems like they still don't match up that well.

So any hints on adjusting them so they do and so you don't have body parts going through other body parts?

(sorry if this is not where this goes but the good job of people's, I figure you guys would know)
It is basically hit an miss for the most part. Though I noticed it is usually around the shoulder and thighs that needs adjustments

kaboomer69

Sep 1, 2018
MarieDev04.png

Alright ladies and gentlemen, since this thread is about "Show us your DAZ skill", I am going to offer a brief look behind the stage and show you guys how I create and improve my models.

After the with this girl got an absolutely overwhelming response, she also has a name now: Marie.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 8, 2018
Alright ladies and gentlemen, since this thread is about "Show us your DAZ skill", I am going to offer a brief look behind the stage and show you guys how I create and improve my models.

After the first two posts with this girl got an absolutely overwhelming response, she also has a name now: Marie.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can fix those in PS, if you have the Photoshop bridge, simply open that camera in the "main" menu open PS "Main/Automate/Daz3D Bridge. Import the the map/image and soften it there.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes