3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

kaboomer69

Sep 1, 2018
Not sure if she should have tan lines if that's her battle outfit. :p
Are the stretchmarks done with Skin Builder or something else?
Yes, everything was done from scratch in Skin Builder 3. I recycled the pale-redhead skin from an older scene though.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Any ideas on how i can fix this problem (Preferbly without photoshop):
View attachment 229685
Its bugging the hell out of me.
When I get scalp lines, I can usually clear them up in parameters by playing with either the hairs depth and or width. I usually have to play with both directions for a little bit until I can clear it up.

kaboomer69

Sep 1, 2018
For a bunch of pirating pervs you guys have been really helpful and patient with me and I appreciate that a lot.
Almost forgot replying:

I think that the idea behind F95zone is not piracy (which means robbing others for your own material gain), but the altruistic ideal of sharing. This is pretty much a countermovement to our times where every single thing in life is being monetized and constantly advertised. Evidently there are no link shorters, the file hosts are (usually) free and fast, and if there are ads on the site I wouldn't see them anyways. Bottom line, all the work people put into the site is out of their own good will.

And the very least thing I can contribute to the sharing is my artwork, and a different perspective for others to potentially improve their own.

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
I think that the idea behind F95zone is not piracy (which means robbing others for your own material gain), but the altruistic ideal of sharing. This is pretty much a countermovement to our times where every single thing in life is being monetized and constantly advertised. Evidently there are no link shorters, the file hosts are (usually) free and fast, and if there are ads on the site I wouldn't see them anyways. Bottom line, all the work people put into the site is out of their own good will.

And the very least thing I can contribute to the sharing is my artwork, and a different perspective for others to potentially improve their own.
+1 (y)

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Have you tried to run scene optimizer on this scene? It's quite busy with many surfaces. Scene optimizer might be able to cut that render time down significantly.

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
When I get scalp lines, I can usually clear them up in parameters by playing with either the hairs depth and or width. I usually have to play with both directions for a little bit until I can clear it up.
I will give that a try. Hopefully i can get it fixed and present a new complete one. Thanks

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes