3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Alphaholic001

Dec 14, 2017
Hello, Friends, You Can Post All TYpe of DAZ3D Art/renders.

We Have A lots of Creator In Here.
IF u stuck need help.
We will Be happy to HELP YOU.

Edited:- If anyone wants to UPDATE OP WITH SOME IMPORTANT STUFF DM ME.
So, these are all some models I had created, based on an Israeli Model named Yuval Levy (@yuval65 on Instagram)... 001.jpg
002.png
003.png

004.png

005.png

006.png
007.png

008.png
009.png
010.png
011.png
012.png

Hellfern85

Mar 13, 2022
I wouldn't feel pressured to blur Futa content. Gay content has been posted here with no push back, so I don't see why anyone would object. I like the super stylized and shiny art!
That is odd, I've gotten push back. Even deleted it because of it.

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
That is odd, I've gotten push back. Even deleted it because of it.
I and many others do not want to see gay and futa content. I would appreciate it if it was hidden behind a spoiler tag but its not like i can do anything to stop it from being posted.
Like Grohotor said it's best to just put it in spoiler tag, that way everyone wins :) there are lots of us who want to see more futa
Let's see how this fairs lol
That's some big nuts on a small frame haha. Would look cool with some more dramatic lighting

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
1+ on the futa content. I've posted trap content here before and received no "pushback." Reception was quite warm. I normally put that sort of stuff behind a spoiler tag just out of common courtesy.

There is also this thread which is dedicated to futa/trans, which would be nice to see become more active:
https://f95zone.to/threads/futa-trans.81120/
threw this up on there. They have some good art. Rendition of my pfp girl.

Cyber futa.png

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
Coral's Dream The Fallen Cardinal Hi guys. Listen, I've been reading up on a lot of chatter on the no postwork subject here. Especially you two mention that you are either not doing postwork or outright don't like it. I have a similar take on the subject as well. Not that I don't like it, but I love the challenge of not resorting to it.

What I'm trying to say is, do you guys want to make a group, sub community or something like that? Like I don't know, ''No Post Club'', ''No Post Art'' or something along those lines? I'm pretty sure there are a lot of artists around that doesn't do postwork like us. Could be a good thing, right? We help each other out, promote each other's stuff, make collabs, small challenges etc... I feel like it'd be beneficial and fun for everyone involved.

Not to flood, I'll just drop a couple of stuff here completely unrelated to the postwork stuff.

Coral's Dream I'm in love with how you are getting better and better with each post. Keep going! Literally can't wait to see your next render every time you share something.

The Fallen Cardinal You guys... I'm saying guys because the way you write feels like you are either a couple of guys running an account, love roleplaying or have an identity crisis with a dash of personality disorder :D No offense of course, just kidding but you guys are absolute mad men. I mean the stuff you do... Just inspiring and beautiful. You guys have figured out a way to nail both sexy and emotional stuff at the same time. And the dramatic lighting you manage to create with every render... Seeing your renders makes me want to improve and experiment more and more... Can't wait to see what you guys are cooking up behind the scenes. Checked back your post history to see your older stuff and read about a comic or game is in the works if I'm not mistaken. With those visuals and the narrative, you are posting with each render, it's going to be a banger for sure.
Thank you soo much! I am honored to read these comments from well-experienced and talented artists like you and all the other audience here. I am preparing a new set of renders of my precious Coral, coming soon (most probably by tomorrow), I tried something new and hope you guys will like it ^^

Well, I'm still a newcomer here and I don't know if I have a say in this but I think it's doable. I mean supporting and challenging each other can really create opportunities to develop even further. Collabs also sounds good. Since some of us here all have a common ground with the ''No Post'' theme, I don't see why not...

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes