3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Sep 11, 2022
Raven: Of course you have a say in this, luv <3 We don't discriminate here. Newcomer or Veteran, everyone is part of this community as long as they share the same love for DAZ creations. About the sub community suggestion, I'd say why not? What kind of stuff do you have in mind exactly? How do you wanna proceed? Do we start a new topic or... I don't know. I'm fairly new to this stuff, as well :) Anyway, I say let's do it. Let me know when you figure it out. Peace out <3
Hello again. You are right. Based on what I've observed here since God knows when, this is a rather friendly community and doesn't discriminate (most of the time at least haha).

There is not much to figure out or do really. Just a simple banner/signature or something along those lines would be enough. Something to show that we are a part of something. I'm sure rest will be figured out along the way. At least that's how I feel. Any suggestions? This doesn't have to be a conversation between 2 or 3 people you know. Some opinion from our fellow artists wouldn't hurt. As far as I know there is just three of us here who has stated their opinion on the matter. The Fallen Cardinal Coral's Dream and me.

Reactions: Coral's Dream

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021

Nice Render, but several points to look at are dry hair, there are several Wet hair styles around, plus adding 'wet Geoshell's' to the figure, & clothing, if that starts to slow things done, just hide those parts of your figure that you can't see, depending on how you dress your character...I like Ultimate Skin Moisture V1.2 Sexy When Wet Bundle! there is a free Geoshell stacker tool as well...

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
Deep lore hehe. There are also games and fictions though where the futa are different, like for example in FutadomWorld (really huge game), they came to Earth in a sort of cosmic/religious event and settled (colonized). They are more like a different species there. Stronger, more fertile, larger, very beautiful, and ofc with big meaty schlongs. I have also seen some where futa are a result of genetic experimentation, basically inducing a permanent genetic 3rd sex into the human race.

I guess it's whatever you want it to be :p Anyway, best not to derail the great thread with too much lore meta haha
I wouldn't call it deep lore. Just decades of watching hentai such Bible Black. And watch both artist Daz3d or traditional depiction of Futa. I admit today Futa and Herm is pretty much interchangeable. Still I think their should be a new catagory for female characters who basically have an organic/magical strap on dick. Then again this is F95 I don't think people will care.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes