3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
Hello hello again!
Here I present an image set of renders of my beautiful Coral. She wanted to wear make up this time^^

I tried a new light setup with ghost lights (emissives), instead of point lights and spotlights. I think the environment tastes different compared to my previous studio lighting setups. What do you think?
I couldn't decide what aspect ratio of renders I should keep (i.e. square, portrait or widescreen), so I rendered all, heheh.

As I mentioned before, I haven't done any postwork on these ones either. Only added the frames and the signature.

If you'd pick three of the images below as your most favs, which ones would you choose? <3
Hope you like them!
As always, I am open for all criticism and comments.
010.jpg
011.jpg
012.jpg
013.jpg
014.jpg
015.jpg
016.jpg

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2022
Hello hello again!
Here I present an image set of renders of my beautiful Coral. She wanted to wear make up this time^^

I tried a new light setup with ghost lights (emissives), instead of point lights and spotlights. I think the environment tastes different compared to my previous studio lighting setups. What do you think?
I couldn't decide what aspect ratio of renders I should keep (i.e. square, portrait or widescreen), so I rendered all, heheh.

As I mentioned before, I haven't done any postwork on these ones either. Only added the frames and the signature.

If you'd pick three of the images below as your most favs, which ones would you choose? <3
Hope you like them!
View attachment 2064466
View attachment 2064473
View attachment 2064475
View attachment 2064477
View attachment 2064481
View attachment 2064482
View attachment 2064484
Oh wow! In love with 3 and 5. Can't decide on the last one. Still between 6 and 7 but I'll most probably say 7 because I'm allergic to feathers and it'd make it a bit hard for me to... Just kidding hahhaha. Seriously, its mesmerizing to see your progress with each post. Have you made the studio all by yourself from scratch? Are you lighting the scene with HDRI too? Gosh I have tons of questions I wanna ask about these ones!!! You really are getting extremely proficient with the ghost lights and you are probably the only person here who uses accessories this much (and this well). What do you have in store next for us?

PS: YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME THE NAME OF THAT METALLIC THINGY COVERING ALL THE DELICIOUS PARTS ON THE LAST ONE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Coral's Dream

ElxDuderino

Jul 17, 2020
Nice Render, but several points to look at are dry hair, there are several Wet hair styles around, plus adding 'wet Geoshell's' to the figure, & clothing, if that starts to slow things done, just hide those parts of your figure that you can't see, depending on how you dress your character...I like Ultimate Skin Moisture V1.2 Sexy When Wet Bundle! there is a free Geoshell stacker tool as well...
The hair is Linday's dForce Side Layered Messy Hair w/ it's wet material added.. looks wet enough compared to the same asset without that wet material added. The skin has a wet skin geoshell from Linday's Short Wet Hair, though admittedly it's only apparent near her nose/mouth but maybe blends too much with the blood splatter.

My intent was to have her look like she hadn't been out there that long to the point of looking soaked.
I could still have looked into making the clothes look wetter though.. at that point, things were starting to drag on the PC and I figured I'd take another pass at the image when the 4090 comes out.
edit:Also, thank you :)

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
Oh wow! In love with 3 and 5. Can't decide on the last one. Still between 6 and 7 but I'll most probably say 7 because I'm allergic to feathers and it'd make it a bit hard for me to... Just kidding hahhaha. Seriously, its mesmerizing to see your progress with each post. Have you made the studio all by yourself from scratch? Are you lighting the scene with HDRI too? Gosh I have tons of questions I wanna ask about these ones!!! You really are getting extremely proficient with the ghost lights and you are probably the only person here who uses accessories this much (and this well). What do you have in store next for us?

PS: YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME THE NAME OF THAT METALLIC THINGY COVERING ALL THE DELICIOUS PARTS ON THE LAST ONE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE <3
Yaay! 3, 5 and 7! Noted!
Thanks for your comment! Yes, I built all the light setup by myself and from scratch. Trying to figure out the differences between 2D and 3D emissive objects. But finally I got this soft and fresh studio lighting. It went well with the dark purple environment, as well. I used a plain purple HDRI with a slight environment tint (a pastel pinkish-purpleish color - #cbabf1) to blend overall aura of the final image. I also use vignette a lot. I think it helps to create a volume on the plain background.
About the accessories... Well, heheh, I love combining outfits, accessories and stuff :) I am always digging deep for assets^^
The one you asked is: Yukatanhouse's Street Kunoichi Tears :)

Reactions: Forlorn Desire

Alphaholic001

Dec 14, 2017

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
The hair is Linday's dForce Side Layered Messy Hair w/ it's wet material added.. looks wet enough compared to the same asset without that wet material added. The skin has a wet skin geoshell from Linday's Short Wet Hair, though admittedly it's only apparent near her nose/mouth but maybe blends too much with the blood splatter.

My intent was to have her look like she hadn't been out there that long to the point of looking soaked.
I could still have looked into making the clothes look wetter though.. at that point, things were starting to drag on the PC and I figured I'd take another pass at the image when the 4090 comes out.
edit:Also, thank you :)

Have a look at you can hide everything outside of the camera, but with the options to still keep the lighting from outside the camera view, & that'll really help to cut the render size down...

drconfused

Mar 30, 2022
Yoga Inversion Series - Salamba Sirsasana - 4 variations
Continuing to expand the headstand part of the inversion series. So far I have only dealt with changing the arms and head positions. The head changes are very slight. Exploring further with different shaders and compositions. I noticed here and there in the thread some mentioning that they don't do post processing, I have not done any post processing on any of my posts so far with Daz.
Salamba Sirsasana - Headstand variation 2b.png Salamba Sirsasana - Headstand variation 2c.png
Salamba Sirsasana - Headstand variation 3a.png Salamba Sirsasana - Headstand variation 3b.png
Salamba Sirsasana - Headstand variation 5a.png Salamba Sirsasana - Headstand variation 5b.png
Salamba Sirsasana - Headstand variation 4a.png Salamba Sirsasana - Headstand variation 4b.png

mastergobbo

Oct 17, 2021
Just out of couriosity, anyone interested in a workflowvideo on getting from something like this
sucks2.jpg
... to this in about half an hour? (provided you have a somewhat capable cpu or even better gpu, else it MIGHT take a little longer)
sucks1.jpg
All within just DAZ, some free Software, and potentially one tool (the Meshgrabber Tool!!) to buy for DAZ Studio ... which you should, because it's an awesome tool, and so usefull for any DAZ project you could possibly work on.

I know it's not something for everybody to watch, because many ouf you already know their stuff. It's more for beginners and maybe give some of you food for thought...

Also I'm pretty sure it's not something I can slap together in foreseeable time, but It's something I would like to make.

By the way, no pw on any of the two pics, except denoising...

Last edited:

Midzay

Oct 20, 2021
- Big Juan, what do you think... just answer me seriously: which is more beautiful, today's clouds or my feet?
- Of course your feet!
- You compared them so easily? I don't think you can compare feet and clouds, it's something different, incomparable. It's like comparing an ice cream and a dress, for example.
- I can look at your feet for a long time. But I can't look at clouds for a long time, I get bored. It seems to me that you can compare the incomparable if you find a common, for both systems, measurable parameter.
- Like measuring serotonin levels in the body? If you take a group of test subjects, you could track the change in serotonin when they look at the clouds and my feet. Is that what you mean?
Juan nodded his head approvingly.

Now I'm having my translation checked and I've started programming in RenPy.Now I'm having my translation checked and I've started programming in RenPy.
Road-02.jpg

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Hello hello again!

Hope you like them!
View attachment 2064466
View attachment 2064473
View attachment 2064475
View attachment 2064477
View attachment 2064481
View attachment 2064482
View attachment 2064484
1, 2 & 7

• Red Heart
Reactions: Coral's Dream
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes