3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ElxDuderino

Jul 17, 2020
Have a look at you can hide everything outside of the camera, but with the options to still keep the lighting from outside the camera view, & that'll really help to cut the render size down...
I'll look into it. Thanks for the suggestion.
I'm more upset about not noticing I fucked up when merging all my layers together and didn't notice that there was an extra layer of rain only on part of the figure. :FacePalm:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Been working on this model for a while, this is the second iteration and I am working on version 3. It is a Genesis 8 character asset with a custom morph.

Here is her backstory. Married for a number of years, the kids are all grown up and out of the house. She is a bit rounder than when she first got married, not fat by any means, still in pretty good overall shape and health. But, her husband seems to have forgotten all about that, she feel like he just takes her for granted, she feels neglected. There are no surprises, no random gifts not even an 'I love you' out of his mouth. The kids have their own lives and don't call or visit, she feels lonely and forgotten! This is her last chance to feel anything at all. That is how we find her here, now, searching for a way to give her life some meaning. I hope you enjoy.

Joanie_8_002_F95.png

M7wXgJ7HfXi

Sep 9, 2019
Had a little better result withe chain posing tests using a different chain. This still might take a lot of fiddling every character pose change though...

Anyway on with the story of the other slavegirl: "Ack-Dar the alien dwarf was known for his wisdom, his cruelty, and his exceptionally large head. Well, both heads actually."

Tony0558

Jul 17, 2020
Damn I hate posing chains in Daz Studio. Since the one slavegirl is chained to the floor I figured I'd better try to find a less tedious method of posing chains for each character pose change. 2 hours later a combination of using a Sickleyield rigged chain, active pose tool, and a lot of manual adjustment of many links and I came up with a decent test result but I think the chain will still have to be tediously re-posed every time. Argggg.

Smarter people than me must have a better way to do this?
Have you tried using the bone tool on the chain?

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Been working on this model for a while, this is the second iteration and I am working on version 3. It is a Genesis 8 character asset with a custom morph.

Here is her backstory. Married for a number of years, the kids are all grown up and out of the house. She is a bit rounder than when she first got married, not fat by any means, still in pretty good overall shape and health. But, her husband seems to have forgotten all about that, she feel like he just takes her for granted, she feels neglected. There are no surprises, no random gifts not even an 'I love you' out of his mouth. The kids have their own lives and don't call or visit, she feels lonely and forgotten! This is her last chance to feel anything at all. That is how we find her here, now, searching for a way to give her life some meaning. I hope you enjoy.

View attachment 2064833
She is a gorgeous mom! Congrats :devilish:

Reactions: m4dsk1llz
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes