3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Just a small bunch of corrections to my G3F Expressions I posted earlier. I found a small bug with Daz where if you turn off perimeter limits to experiment and then turn them back on, it will still save the out of bounds value, so lets say you turn limits off and set the value to 150%, but you don't like it, so you turn limits back on and that sets it to the max of 100%, when you save the pose, it will save 150% and when you re-apply that pose to a character (facial expression in this case) it will turn off the limits and apply the max value, which can distort things. The fix is to set the max value of 100 manually, THEN turn on the limit so it doesn't save the max value and resave, so I did this to a few expressions which were effected by this. Also I noticed some other sliders crept in on a few, so i reset them and adjusted the expression.

Again, the ONLY external mod you will need would be "Plentiful Tears" for the few expressions (maybe 3?) that use it, otherwise it will work and the expressions in this are fixed so they won't be distorted (most weren't anyhow, but just in case). Thankfully this is small enough to attach to this message. Just extact these into the folder you put the last expressions and overwrite any it prompts you for.

Oh, and I also added in two new expressions I just made.

View attachment G3F Expressions - corrections.7z

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Hi I hope you had a good day. I don't know about you but the new Genesis 9 does not hype me at all
View attachment 2070003 View attachment 2070003 View attachment 2070005
That's just the merchant resource. The character itself is only $59.99 before any sale is applied. if you're a merchant, you stand to make a lot on this, depending on what you make, so I can sort of understand it (though that still seems a tad steep)...

Here's a link to the preorder....

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes