3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
So. Here's the deal. Every single baby on earth - is born with a cock. A nub.

Or - you could reverse that. We're all born with a clitoris.

Either way. This. Is Fact. FACT.

-At some point that thing within the uterus goes... "I wanna fuck" or "get fucked".

So without going too deep into all the rest of that, I would imagine people find it fascinating (most especially in art, or even cartoons) to consider the "what if". WHAT IF, I had a cock? Recently I've been reading the autobiography of my favorite female ever (Jane Fonda). And she even opined gunnying herself up beneath a mirror - when she was too young to admit it - attempting to excuse that clit for a cock. Finding a fuckin' way... to make that true. And would she make that exchange now, having learned what she's all about since? ABSO-FUCKIN-LUTELY-NOT.

So that's the problem, right? Everyone is taking it all far too seriously. And sudden.

Do not RUIN your chance to be the next Jane Fonda.

Live THROUGH it. Instead.

-Back to the subject?

Chicks with dicks. It plays very compelling within a cartoon. Maybe sort of interesting. But I don't want it up my ass.

I'm not confused.
There's a huge difference between a clit and a dick. My main problem is most of the characters are female characters with a dick slapped on. How about being more realistic and making a male character with a dick and breasts? might not look so appealing to people then, but it would be more realistic.

In any event, I tend to scroll on by... rapidly... when i see such stuff. I no longer comment on them or react as even though I don't like it, I realize that others have the right to do their own thing (though a spoiler would be welcome). If I see too much from someone, I will add them to my ignore list and be done with it, but I prefer not to do that.

We all have things we like, things we can tolerate and things that make us cringe... this makes me cringe... big time. But... to each his own I guess.

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
My poor attempt at a Shadow-run tribute.
like always here is the list of assets I used.

Jadyn & Sabby:Jacenta
Nugoori Goggles
yukatanhouse StreetPEOutfits
Chrissy Hair
Obsidian Weapons
Twizted Fantasy Ears

The background is a stock image I got from Shutterstock.

Shadow run tribute.jpg

mastergobbo

Oct 17, 2021
Wait you mean the board game Edgerunner? View attachment 2068538
I haven played Ghost Runner,and From what I played of Cyberpunk 2077 it an okay game. But me personally. I prefer Shadowrun. Their something about elves,orcs,dwarfs,and magic in Cyberpunk setting that makes it so unique also compare to the games about Shadowrun is a better RPG.
View attachment 2068547 View attachment 2068548 View attachment 2068549
(y)(y) equally for your message and the renders! Great work!

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes