3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

drconfused

Mar 30, 2022
Yoga Inversion Series - Salamba Sirsasana - 2 more variations
Decided I would first make the posture on the G8F Dev Load and save the preset from there and add that onto the model in my scene. This way I have that extra step of applying the pose to a model that didn't have it on it to make sure I am saving things right. This brings the headstand variations to 7 in total and I think I will move to a different inversion next, probably scorpion.
Salamba Sirsasana - Headstand variation 6a.png Salamba Sirsasana - Headstand variation 6c.png
Salamba Sirsasana - Headstand variation 7a.png
Salamba Sirsasana - Headstand variation 7b.png

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
yeah I love Cyberpunk. I blame Edge-Runners lol. I always loved that style and the idea of cybernetic enhancement. Plus who doesn't like cute cyborg girls?
For me it three. Ghost in the shell,Blade runner and Shadowrun. Speaking of Shadow run. I beat the first game in the trilogy but not the other two. I should make a render tribute to it.

Reactions: ArturiousDesign

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
we should make it a hash-tag. I don't even know how to use photoshop so all I had left was to learn how to do everything in daz.

Yes, I've tried using 'Ye Olde Photoshoppe' in the past, but due to lack of pennies, never really liked it. Before Daz I used Krita, which is more of a Drawing 2D App, That's a Free Downloadable, until my hands decided they couldn't hold a pen for 8 to 12 hours a day & I was using so little, it just sat on my laptop, but It's really good for adding Text to an image/render or making a Newspaper front page, or my favourite to date, the 'Ye Terrana Codex: The Ye Terrana Codex The Coming of Futanari Angel (Copy).png Coming of Futanari' Scrolls....

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Been working on this model for a while, this is the second iteration and I am working on version 3. It is a Genesis 8 character asset with a custom morph.

Here is her backstory. Married for a number of years, the kids are all grown up and out of the house. She is a bit rounder than when she first got married, not fat by any means, still in pretty good overall shape and health. But, her husband seems to have forgotten all about that, she feel like he just takes her for granted, she feels neglected. There are no surprises, no random gifts not even an 'I love you' out of his mouth. The kids have their own lives and don't call or visit, she feels lonely and forgotten! This is her last chance to feel anything at all. That is how we find her here, now, searching for a way to give her life some meaning. I hope you enjoy.

View attachment 2064833
awe man, does she have to have a back story...? cant she just be naked on the bed? :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: m4dsk1llz

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I think some people are confusing the game Ghostrunner for the Netflix series. While Ghostrunner is a game set in a cyberpunk style world...its not related to CDPR's game or the accompanying Netflix series.

For one thing, it was a good game.

Reactions: Leeduva
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes