3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Created 84 custom expressions so far. Just got done rendering the face for each one as a 512x512 image for use as large icons for the expressions... I was going to upload the expressions here for anyone that my want them but the file is too large to attach (17M)... anyhow, they turned out okay I thought. The icon being 512x512 means when you go to use it, if you point at the expression to use, it will show you a large image in the tooltip for it. Creating my own makes it much simpler as I create to add an expression.

Update: I added a link to Workupload if anyone wants them. They're made by me, the only ones that MAY require something more is the ones with the tears (like, two of them I think), otherwise they should be okay as I tried using just the default controls for them.

G3F Expressions.jpg

You can download these (WorkUpload link).

These are designed for a Genesis 3 Female, but I find that they also work on Genesis 3 Males as well for the most part. They'll be in the Presets folder under Poses and G3F Expressions if you just send them to My Library.

Last edited:

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
Created 84 custom expressions so far. Just got done rendering the face for each one as a 512x512 image for use as large icons for the expressions... I was going to upload the expressions here for anyone that my want them but the file is too large to attach (17M)... anyhow, they turned out okay I thought. The icon being 512x512 means when you go to use it, if you point at the expression to use, it will show you a large image in the tooltip for it. Creating my own makes it much simpler as I create to add an expression.

View attachment 2067043
could always use more expressions. these look great too! got a link?

ModraHD

Mar 22, 2019
Unlike the usual case for a 3d rendered character, I feel there is a little too much going on behind her eyes. The reference model has this sort of "sloth possessing a cow turned into a human" sort of feel to her. Like she wished on a lamp for bigger tits and the genie used her brain for it. (And if anyone has a good character asset with very pale "ghost nipples", do tell.)
Lucie-01.jpg
Ellithia 8 transparency maps on Aurore 8 pale skin. Lynna hair. Cloth simmed breasts. 50% Ellithia 8 and 35% Curvy HD body shape, hip bone size, and hip morphs from Shape Shift did the tweaking. Face is a few dozen morphs starting from RN Kayla. There's a nice bump to her hips that can't be seen unless she turns around, I forgot to mix in abdomen length like I normally do.

ElxDuderino

Jul 17, 2020
Nice Render, but several points to look at are dry hair, there are several Wet hair styles around, plus adding 'wet Geoshell's' to the figure, & clothing, if that starts to slow things done, just hide those parts of your figure that you can't see, depending on how you dress your character...I like Ultimate Skin Moisture V1.2 Sexy When Wet Bundle! there is a free Geoshell stacker tool as well...
I added some droplets/splashes w/ sy rigged water.. not a big fan of how it turned out in the hair but the sword looks better.
I have messed around with some decals to add things like moisture to the hoodie and the coat but they didn't really look that great. Does that bundle have geoshells for clothing?
The character already had a moisture geoshell but that plus the rigged water ended up looking better too.

sward.png

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I added some droplets/splashes w/ sy rigged water.. not a big fan of how it turned out in the hair but the sword looks better.
I have messed around with some decals to add things like moisture to the hoodie and the coat but they didn't really look that great. Does that bundle have geoshells for clothing?
The character already had a moisture geoshell but that plus the rigged water ended up looking better too.

View attachment 2067305
is probably the best as far as Daz goes. has some wet clothes, but they might not work given the apparent context of the render. Linday also makes some pretty nice wet hair assets, like and .

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes