3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
`•
Make a Patreon and put the asset their as something available for pledgers. Assuming your planning on making more assets.
I did think about this. I'm making a game and some assets that i want simply do not exist so ive been making them. When i release it i might just put the assets on a higher tier so maybe i get some extra use out of them.

Reactions: Leeduva

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
I did think about this. I'm making a game and some assets that i want simply do not exist so ive been making them. When i release it i might just put the assets on a higher tier so maybe i get some extra use out of them.
Their also the Turbosquid, sketchfab,and similar sites like that. Where you can sell it.

jackmancactus

Apr 8, 2018
You could probably sell it on the Daz store too. Or like cgtrader, gumroad, or sketchfab. Couldn't hurt to try. Get some of that sweet passive income.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes