3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Cpu rendering is slow...Really fucking slow. i had a 3gb 1060 before i got the 12gb 3060 and getting any image to fit in that was pretty much impossible
It is possible, I did it all the time and never done CPU rendering and that was on a 1050. Just need to reduce geometry you use and texture sizes, like everything not visible.

I did the following image using my 1050, and it took me around 5mins if I recall with around 200 iterations and denoising. I was honestly amazed I could fit three character into this scene, but I managed to do it by hiding every body part on LIAM who was peeking in the door. If you can't see the body part, than it is totally hidden. Same with the rest of the bathroom, if it is not visible, than I hid it. So, definitely possible, just takes a little more work, but didn't take much rendering time and I think the quality is acceptable.

Even today, with my 12G 3060, my renders still only use around 400 iterations most of the time and take only a couple mins with denoising and they look fine.

AWAM Bathroom - Neil Enters Shower 7.jpg

Oh yeah, also turn off your web browser and any other programs that use up video RAM on your computer to maximize how much is available. I could NOT fit these scenes on my GPU if my web browser was running.

Sep 11, 2022
Helloooo hello again!
I've worked on a couple of signatures for the NO-POST team. You can find the signatures here if you wanna use them. So happy to see more and more users coming out with their No-Post renders. Feels like the beginning of something lovely.

The designs could be changed/improved according to your suggestions. Hope you like them.
Thanks a lot! This is exactly what I was trying to say. Just dragged in my girl into the PSD you shared there.

Feb 11, 2022
Nuance Lesson From A Succubus | Dr. Diana Fischer & Kallista

"Nowadays, I see most of the female younglings prefer not to cover themselves pretty much, whereas they seem not to be aware of the fundamentals. The thing is, all succubi know how to cover, instead of how to uncover..."
-Kallista
promo_diana_kallista.jpg

Raven: Coral's Dream Awwwww <3 <3 <3 It's so freakin' cute!!! I'm biting my tail out of excitement here! I think our beloved Doctor looks pretty good in it. GO NO-POST TEAM!!!

Sep 11, 2022
Nuance Lesson From A Succubus | Dr. Diana Fischer & Kallista

"Nowadays, I see most of the female younglings prefer not to cover themselves pretty much, whereas they seem not to be aware of the fundamentals. The thing is, all succubi know how to cover, instead of how to uncover..."
-Kallista
View attachment 2076296

Raven: Coral's Dream Awwwww <3 <3 <3 It's so freakin' cute!!! I'm biting my tail out of excitement here! I think our beloved Doctor looks pretty good in it. GO NO-POST TEAM!!!
Wow! I was just gonna comment on the signature but hell! Did you render this for a week straight? Detail on the green top is amazing. I can see every single fibre on that fabric (and a very edible nipple if you'll excuse me). Who is she? Mother of Dr. Fischer? I've checked your DA page and seen all the character introductions. That lovely lady wasn't there.

PS: Glad to have you on-board with the No-Post Team by the way.

Reactions: The Fallen Cardinal
Feb 11, 2022
Wow! I was just gonna comment on the signature but hell! Did you render this for a week straight? Detail on the green top is amazing. I can see every single fibre on that fabric (and a very edible nipple if you'll excuse me). Who is she? Mother of Dr. Fischer? I've checked your DA page and seen all the character introductions. That lovely lady wasn't there.

PS: Glad to have you on-board with the No-Post Team by the way.
Raven: No actually. She is my... Well... Kinda... Look, it's complicated, a'ight? Not Diana's mother tho. Definitely not. Just rendered it for 5K Iterations. Wasn't looking at it tho. Don't know how long it took but definitely not a week hahaha. Finished in a couple of hours at best. Glad to be on-board luv <3

Kallista: Well, I am the first succubus ever created. Any succubi created by or after me would consider themselves as my children. It is arbitrary.

• Wow
Reactions: Forlorn Desire
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes