3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
well if anyone can tell me how do i make her skin more ''real'' it would be helpful. also this my 3rd render ever so any help/tips are welcome! like currently i use hdr maps and the dfeualt lighting that comes with the said map so any help in any direction is appreciated. thanks! View attachment 2083469
way too orange and saturated, looks like spray tan. I say just load different skins and see how they achieve different effects.

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
Thanks! I need to retexture the nipples of the blonde girl, but I haven't had time yet, didn't want to hold the render back just because of that.

Also, I know you were asking someone else but...

Got you fam

View attachment 2083224

It's the first futa I make and I'm still working on her, she's the reason I didn't have time for the other girl, I am currently texturing this one :).
There's an alternative black swimsuit version in my
Damn she needs a new leatherworker :LOL: those titties do not look comfortable haha
Great render as always tho

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
I don't see it though, can you link to the photo please?

Wow, that's amazing. I love everything about this. Her aesthetic is great, sort of glam but also sort of punky :D
Great render :)(y)
What about now do you see it?

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I just watched the following really handy tutorial on a simple way to mirror poses that is built into DAZ3D that I didn't know existed. It's simple to use as well, just use SHIFT+Y to bring up the dialog (or one of the ways he mentions), have the same settings he shows you in this and that's it.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes