3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

mastergobbo

Oct 17, 2021
these here are not in their final environment, nor is the lighting. Straight out of DAZ, just denoised, as that is part of my workflow.
I am ... still ... in creating poses, but found these too ... cute? Yeah, I like them a lot!
Posting some of them here, so you can have a look :p

intimacy1.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
these here are not in their final environment, nor is the lighting. Straight out of DAZ, just denoised, as that is part of my workflow.
I am ... still ... in creating poses, but found these too ... cute? Yeah, I like them a lot!
View attachment 2084213
View attachment 2084214 View attachment 2084215 View attachment 2084216 View attachment 2084217 View attachment 2084219 View attachment 2084220 View attachment 2084221 View attachment 2084222
Nicely done! I especially like the poses that show they care about each other, with the right facial expressions and hand to face etc... very nicely done, and I like this environment. Keep up the good work. I can see improvements in your posing etc. (y)

Reactions: mastergobbo

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I felt like playing around with the Aria model so I loaded her up, picked some hair I liked and picked a nice outdoor environment. I seriously did not set out to recreate any game character, but... LOL... looks like Chloe from College Kings... ah well, hard to avoid as this is used in a couple games, and I can see why. Definitely my favourite model...
Aria - Wading in Pond.jpg

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
I felt like playing around with the Aria model so I loaded her up, picked some hair I liked and picked a nice outdoor environment. I seriously did not set out to recreate any game character, but... LOL... looks like Chloe from College Kings... ah well, hard to avoid as this is used in a couple games, and I can see why. Definitely my favourite model...
View attachment 2084469
Very nice !

Reactions: Night Hacker

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020

View attachment 2084213
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Daughter? :devilish:

Reactions: mastergobbo
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes