3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

mastergobbo

Oct 17, 2021
Worked more on this model's figure etc... done up a more modest pose with a playful look...
View attachment 2086011

View attachment 2086012

The wet hair is dforce hair... what a royal pain that is to work with. Takes longer to simulate it than to render the image.
I'm on this wet&dforce thing myself atm, it's hard to get believable results for someone being in water, having wet hair and being wet, AND having a somewhat believable effect on the water ... without using postwork. Especially if you do not have the skill to get it done in post ;)
I am with you there!

Reactions: Night Hacker

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
Hello hello! My beautiful Coral is here again!
And this time, she brought an old player to this new game...
Meet Xerrin, Coral's godmother and best friend! I am planning to give a short backstory about this duo a bit later ^^.

I know it's been a while since I've posted, however, I did my homework very hard this time.
I am playing with every single button available on DAZ Studio, heheh.
Here I present you several images of my beauties that I preferred to render in earthy / autumn color palette.

Not only I've tried new studio setups (lighting, camera, filtering, environment settings, etc) but also I got a new asset, an outdoor one, and tried my first render with an actual environment this time! What do you think? It was a bit harder than I expected to set the lighting up for the outdoor environment, especially for a daylight render, I used HDRI + an emissive spherical light. The render time took so long :( I mostly set my sampling/iterations approx. to 300-350, but for the one with the environment, I had to increase it up to 2k. The result is kind of OK in my opinion, since it is the very first trial.

There is sooooo much to learn... I'll try indoor renders, more outdoor renders (maybe), more daylights, maybe nightlights... We will see... Anyway, hope you like them <3

As always, there is no postwork in any of the images below, and I am all open for the comments and criticism.

PS: OMG OMG OMG!!! The Fallen Cardinal and Forlorn Desire!! I am honored *teardrops*! I didn't think anybody would be interested in the no-post team forum signature! I appreciate it. Thank you so much! Hope our small team of talents will grow bigger and bigger!

017.jpg
018.jpg
019.jpg
020.jpg
021.jpg
022.jpg

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes