3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Straz3D

Jun 16, 2019
SptlR.png

As I got 3000 followers on Twitter, 1000 on deviantArt, I decided to go a little further in the teasing of my game and giving you the theme of my game, This is a VN I'm not competing against EA games or Konami of course.
As I say it everytime I reach a new milestone on Twitter, Everything started on F95, on this thread where I learned everything, so thanks everyone keeping this thread alive everyday and posting amazing art !

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Wow thats nice but those nipples look wayyyyyy off lol
I actually gave it a Like beCUZ of the nipples: https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/post-9113083

He clearly spent a lot of time adjusting those parameters and rather than go the generic route, made that connection as lovely as the kiss above. Realistic and notably affecting.

I also like how the hair choice for each - compliment each other in a yin/yang manner (while both remain fluid and feminine). The collar is an interesting inclusion; matched with the hip-straps evokes restraint and yet still does not compromise the femininity in any way… neither appears sub nor dom, only a hint of it: they both example equality (or a match for each other).

Also of note: the towel adjustments beneath the long-haired lover, does send the message that she might be slightly more “responsive”, compelled to react. And her nipples are also slightly lower than the other so… Yeah. All in on it’s a lot better than clever and the longer I look at it the more there is to like.

There, I changed my Like to a Love ; )

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
I REALLY like the space you're hitting between comic (or 2D) and 3D realism. I believe you may have posted another before this that made a similar impression on me.

-She’s also nailing ownership quite well there (and yet I don’t feel threatened, uncomfortably). Nice touch with the hand material. Made use of that to great effect as well.

Reactions: zOh

drconfused

Mar 30, 2022
Yoga Inversion Series - Adho Mukha Vriksasana - Handstand
Starting the handstand series with a more ideal yoga style handstand, where the practitioner isn't looking straight down but still have some neck extension. Most beginners do handstands trying to look straight to the ground and their hands which inadvertently sets up a chain reaction of extension throughout the whole spine. Having a bent back in a handstand isn't wrong, but if a practitioner isn't aware of it they could be setting themselves up for some body issues. But our model here has put in her due diligence and trained her ass off to execute the perfect posture.
Adho Mukha Vriksasana - Handstand 1a.png Adho Mukha Vriksasana - Handstand 1.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes