3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

drconfused

Mar 30, 2022
Yoga Inversion Series - Adho Mukha Vriksasana - Handstand version 2
Typically in the yoga classes in a city this would be your typical example of what a handstand would look like from those who have engaged a handstand practice and have committed some time to attempting at holding their handstand for longer than a few seconds. While many would shit on the curve in the back, it's not necessarily a bad thing. It comes back to awareness of what's happening for that individual during and after the pose. It would be nice that the person evolves beyond this curve and is able to maintain a relatively straight handstand and than use the hollow backs as a variant in a well rounded skill set.
If the practitioner knows how to do a wheel pose than it's a great advantage for them to learn as early as possible to drop from this position into the wheel pose.
All variations of a posture are legal but not all are beneficial for that person in that moment.
Adho Mukha Vriksasana - Handstand 2a.png Adho Mukha Vriksasana - Handstand 2b.png

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hello again. Just a test render I made last night. I know there are probably tons of mistakes in there, but I was just meddling with emissive lights and such. Someone whose ideas I value very much told me to share it so here goes nothing. Hope you enjoy it as much as she did.
View attachment 2087176
I really like that dick meter she has on her stomach. What asset is that?

Reactions: 46n2
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes