3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
For months now I’ve been hesitant to educate myself on the SPOT RENDER process.

But I’m staring at an image now with a Window, and a Backdrop - so I’m gonna need to go with Scene and Dome… for a series of images that might well be above a dozen. That's gonna cost my crappytop a-plenty. Am I REALLY dumb enough to render all that out and NOT research this other option first?

Good News: I’m not quite that dumb (almost. but not quite)

-The general idea is you BOX SELECT the area you want to replace. Daz will then Render that only. You then drop that on top of your prior render or whatever it is that you want to replace (for a single render, or like myself - a series where nothing else is changing much, other than that one specific area). I swear I accidentally saw this option to overlap within Daz when I was drunk one night (among many) but it appears you may need to use a program outside Daz to do the overlap. Paint 3D will work (use “Sticker”).

-This link I’m dropping? This guy has been money when it comes to concise - while thorough - tutorials. Here? Not so much. It took him 13min to say what he could have in less than 5. But since he’s saved me countless hours with other concerns? I would recommend him going forward as a Sub guy. He generally does not forget to mention the shit you need to know - and normally does so in a very tight, logical, and easy to absorb manner (not so much on this one; maybe he got ahold of my bad wine).

-cheers

Reactions: Boogie

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Back again with another set. Small one this time. Can't stop making renders with the new character. Hope it's a temporary hype for me... Straight from the studio without post work as always. Enjoy <3

''Are you sure you don't have anything my size?''
View attachment 2088166
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's an elf i would like to meet :devilish:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Forlorn Desire
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes