3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
Hello hello!
I've been talking with a couple of fellow artists about this but wanted to ask you guys too. Couple of friends told me to launch patreon and twitter pages. What do you guys think about it? Is it too early? Should I be going for it anyway? Do you think patreon is a good choice?

I got a lot of likes and comments on my Coral's renders from the day I started posting here (and Slushe, as well), which motivates me so much and makes me improve myself more and more. However, I am at a point that I could not decide what to do / how to proceed now. Do you think I would be supported if I walk in the way of subscription-based channels? If so, that would surely let me spend more time improving myself/creating.

I feel a little bit lost, and hope your comments/messages/advices will help me to find the best way for me.
<3

Last edited:

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Hello hello! My beautiful Coral is here again!
And this time, she brought an old player to this new game...
Meet Xerrin, Coral's godmother and best friend! I am planning to give a short backstory about this duo a bit later ^^.

I know it's been a while since I've posted, however, I did my homework very hard this time.
I am playing with every single button available on DAZ Studio, heheh.
Here I present you several images of my beauties that I preferred to render in earthy / autumn color palette.

Not only I've tried new studio setups (lighting, camera, filtering, environment settings, etc) but also I got a new asset, an outdoor one, and tried my first render with an actual environment this time! What do you think? It was a bit harder than I expected to set the lighting up for the outdoor environment, especially for a daylight render, I used HDRI + an emissive spherical light. The render time took so long :( I mostly set my sampling/iterations approx. to 300-350, but for the one with the environment, I had to increase it up to 2k. The result is kind of OK in my opinion, since it is the very first trial.

There is sooooo much to learn... I'll try indoor renders, more outdoor renders (maybe), more daylights, maybe nightlights... We will see... Anyway, hope you like them <3

As always, there is no postwork in any of the images below, and I am all open for the comments and criticism.

PS: OMG OMG OMG!!! The Fallen Cardinal and Forlorn Desire!! I am honored *teardrops*! I didn't think anybody would be interested in the no-post team forum signature! I appreciate it. Thank you so much! Hope our small team of talents will grow bigger and bigger!

View attachment 2086014
View attachment 2086018
View attachment 2086020
View attachment 2086021
View attachment 2086022
View attachment 2086024
Spectacular! Really, quite impressive - top to bottom. (Godmother is… um, ouch!! dayumm!)

You’re likely to get a few comments on the outdoor lighting recommending you highlight the models more. I think I like the way that is, however - accenting the edge of the wings, rather than direct to flesh.

Stellar efforts, once again. Nothing “newb” about those images at all. yum.

• Love
Reactions: Coral's Dream

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
Spectacular! Really, quite impressive - top to bottom. (Godmother is… um, ouch!! dayumm!)

You’re likely to get a few comments on the outdoor lighting recommending you highlight the models more. I think I like the way that is, however - accenting the edge of the wings, rather than direct to flesh.

Stellar efforts, once again. Nothing “newb” about those images at all. yum.
OMG! Hey there! Thank you soooo much for these precious comments of yours! I appreciate so much! You are one of the people who comments on my renders and efforts every single time. Maybe you've missed my previous message here, and I want to hear your suggestions about the situation. I value your opinions so much.
Thanks again <3

Sep 11, 2022
Hi all. Halloween being around the corner, just wanted to drop a small set about it. Okay, apart from the first image there is no Halloween reference but... Who cares :) Saw this as an opportunity to showcase some futa stuff at the same time. Hope you like them <3 I'm working on regular and futa content but not sure if futa content is a good idea. We'll see I guess...

No Postwork
Getting Ready for Halloween 1.png Getting Ready for Halloween 2.png Getting Ready for Halloween 3.png Getting Ready for Halloween 4.png Getting Ready for Halloween 5.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes