3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Zero919

May 2, 2017
Hi all. Halloween being around the corner, just wanted to drop a small set about it. Okay, apart from the first image there is no Halloween reference but... Who cares :) Saw this as an opportunity to showcase some futa stuff at the same time. Hope you like them <3 I'm working on regular and futa content but not sure if futa content is a good idea. We'll see I guess...

No Postwork
View attachment 2089909 View attachment 2089919 View attachment 2089921 View attachment 2089933 View attachment 2089935
although I don't really like futa, it's better this way than the last image with an orc or whoever was there or all sorts of monsters...
no offense to anyone :oops:

Reactions: Forlorn Desire
Sep 11, 2022
although I don't really like futa, it's better this way than the last image with an orc or whoever was there or all sorts of monsters...
no offense to anyone :oops:
Thank you so much for your comment. Just a little background info, the universe my characters live in is almost identical to the Shadowrun universe. Which is kinda like Cyberpunk but with a little bit of twist. There are also magical races like Orcs, Elves, Dwarves and such living amongst humans. The technology of the universe is similar to cyberpunks but there is magic too. There is a fairly decent netflix movie set in a similar universe called ''Bright''. Anyway, just wanted to drop some information about the orc I guess...

Again, thanks for your comment <3

Reactions: 46n2
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes