3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ModraHD

Mar 22, 2019
Never underestimate the power of a 2D collision helper plane. It really helps define the smush zone. I also made it a push force to start off with, changing to a pull force and enabling collision once the arms start to come in. I think I'm getting better at lighting? Kinda wild how all the defaults in DAZ are so bad; changing point lights to discs is so much better, and the Lumen values need to be absurdly high. The back light is 450k lumens, which is only about 100 times brighter than the outdoors. If they'd written it as Lux instead, it'd be closer to the right ballpark but still not great. High beams are 5-6k lumens each, for reference.

Anyways, more Anno! I tweaked her face a bit, and quite like how her eyes turned out. Some hip changes too, and her legs are proportionally longer, along with some thicker knees and feet. Fuzz is mostly unchanged, save for eyelash and eyebrows getting lighter.
Anno7-03.png
Looking to take a break, captain? I've been a good girl, can we play "fetch" again?

jackmancactus

Apr 8, 2018
Never underestimate the power of a 2D collision helper plane. It really helps define the smush zone. I also made it a push force to start off with, changing to a pull force and enabling collision once the arms start to come in. I think I'm getting better at lighting? Kinda wild how all the defaults in DAZ are so bad; changing point lights to discs is so much better, and the Lumen values need to be absurdly high. The back light is 450k lumens, which is only about 100 times brighter than the outdoors. If they'd written it as Lux instead, it'd be closer to the right ballpark but still not great. High beams are 5-6k lumens each, for reference.
If you change the tonemapping settings to be more like real camera settings then you can use kinda normal light values.

ModraHD

Mar 22, 2019
If you change the tonemapping settings to be more like real camera settings then you can use kinda normal light values.
Everything is the default except vignetting. :p All of those settings do directly correspond to "real camera" settings for a somewhat bright indoor scene, it's just that their Lumens aren't.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
think futa might be that strange place of when young men wish they were a girl, just so they could play with the girl parts as much as they want. that, plus they wish they had bigger peckers :ROFLMAO:
I've never understood the appeal of futas & for someone who thinks he knows about kinks etc., that gap in my awareness was puzzling. I think you might be onto something.

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Seriously, why are not more of the people posting here, making their own games? So many talented artists, it seems like a waste not to try for something bigger.

Reactions: doku99
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes