3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

kira123

May 27, 2017
More experiments in making 2D billboards! h/t jojozz

View attachment 2092469

Kinda want to rerender a few of these (just noticed the weeb by the stairs has no eyebrows lol), but I think they're turning out OK. Also jfc the script I wrote to make these is so janky, I want to add so much to it but the Daz scripting docs are kinda ass
What is the asset name for the hallway used in your render?

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
Nah.

I'd feel obligated to put in work if I formed a partnership, and my pace with DAZ is to truly obsess for a few days then not touch it for a while. It's not healthy. I don't think I could rest easy if I had to pay people, either. Too much potential for a swampy mire to wade through.

The other issue is I make things that I specifically enjoy. I've struggled with the concept of creative expression and popularity, and rather than popularity I'd rather do what I want. I quite like being obscure but passionate, it lets me walk away and do what I want. This is quite off topic now, but look at Borderlands 3 or Overwatch 2; the corporate panel approved death of unique expression and unfiltered love, every non-marketable scrap torn from it or painted over. It's an extreme, sure, but I don't want to see any of that filter into my hobby.
I think I understand what you mean.

M0rD0l

Jun 18, 2017
The elf in the back did you use this figure from Renderosity?
Other then the make up the body do look similar.
Nah. I don't use whole character presets. The warpaint is similar to an earlier version, yes. But as I said before, it's the easiest and most obvious thing to come up with. There are quite a few similar warpaintings in various sets. NadaSilm.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes