3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Not My Work!
I wasn't sure where else to post, I wondered if anyone could help. I want to know is it possible to get my skin/renders to looks like this? I don't know if they're done in daz or octane or blender but I love the asthetic of it. Here is a link to their with all their work. They all have that similar look to them and I love it. I've tried all sorts like adjusting skin gamma etc. but never manage to get close.
Again sorry if this is in the wrong place, not sure where else to post it since it's still 3d related.
100796998_p1.jpg

Trustin_41

Oct 11, 2020
A good friend of mine is trying to recuperate from a series of strokes and is using 3dart to help ,,, I think he has great talent, and it is my hope that eventually he will be able to come here himself and post his own works ,,, he uses the name Vision ,,, thanks for your kind attention ,,, Trustin

From Vision ,,,

Teddy - port08.jpg

" The Teddy "

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
A good friend of mine is trying to recuperate from a series of strokes and is using 3dart to help ,,, I think he has great talent, and it is my hope that eventually he will be able to come here himself and post his own works ,,, he uses the name Vision ,,, thanks for your kind attention ,,, Trustin

From Vision ,,,

View attachment 2102339

" The Teddy "
Dang!! Good work. I started DAZ to keep my mind busy, and boy did it :) Then thought what the hell. Why not try to learn Renpy at the same time... Now I'm ass deep in a story. Tell him to keep it up. (y)

Reactions: Trustin_41

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Not My Work!
I wasn't sure where else to post, I wondered if anyone could help. I want to know is it possible to get my skin/renders to looks like this? I don't know if they're done in daz or octane or blender but I love the asthetic of it. Here is a link to their with all their work. They all have that similar look to them and I love it. I've tried all sorts like adjusting skin gamma etc. but never manage to get close.
Again sorry if this is in the wrong place, not sure where else to post it since it's still 3d related.
View attachment 2102308

From a scroll thru their pics, it looks like Daz, I think they've used the same skintone set up for all of they're renders, to get lighter/paler skintones borrow some 'low transparency' maps from another figure, if they aren't included with the figure your using. It also looks like any make-up is a 'Geoshell' make up, you can stack Geoshells on top of each other without affecting the base skintone.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RNGR and Rizo

Smbt3D

Nov 3, 2019
Not My Work!
View attachment 2102308

Could be something like Rarestone's Gou Luk

Gou_Luk.jpg

Goanna and Ergou (Daz) have also some "toonish" characters

You can also try something like Altern 8 to play around with different sss and translucency options

Last edited:

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Not My Work!
View attachment 2102308
Have you tried asking Nevon for any info?

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes