3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
Hello hello! My beautiful Coral is here again!
And this time, she brought an old player to this new game...
Meet Xerrin, Coral's godmother and best friend! I am planning to give a short backstory about this duo a bit later ^^.

I know it's been a while since I've posted, however, I did my homework very hard this time.
I am playing with every single button available on DAZ Studio, heheh.
Here I present you several images of my beauties that I preferred to render in earthy / autumn color palette.

Not only I've tried new studio setups (lighting, camera, filtering, environment settings, etc) but also I got a new asset, an outdoor one, and tried my first render with an actual environment this time! What do you think? It was a bit harder than I expected to set the lighting up for the outdoor environment, especially for a daylight render, I used HDRI + an emissive spherical light. The render time took so long :( I mostly set my sampling/iterations approx. to 300-350, but for the one with the environment, I had to increase it up to 2k. The result is kind of OK in my opinion, since it is the very first trial.

There is sooooo much to learn... I'll try indoor renders, more outdoor renders (maybe), more daylights, maybe nightlights... We will see... Anyway, hope you like them <3

As always, there is no postwork in any of the images below, and I am all open for the comments and criticism.

PS: OMG OMG OMG!!! The Fallen Cardinal and Forlorn Desire!! I am honored *teardrops*! I didn't think anybody would be interested in the no-post team forum signature! I appreciate it. Thank you so much! Hope our small team of talents will grow bigger and bigger!

View attachment 2086014
View attachment 2086018
View attachment 2086020
View attachment 2086021
View attachment 2086022
View attachment 2086024
hooolyyyyy fuuuck, absolutely gorgeous, i'm ready to sell my soul for them

• Red Heart
Reactions: Coral's Dream

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Has anyone had a random glow issue in Daz? The glow only appears with genesis models. The glow appears as green or blue as well. Environments or any other prop is normal.

1st pic is Genesis 8 in the scene as normal. Second pic is pre render in NVIDIA right before I render, and 3rd pic is what it looks like when rendered. I'm able to change it in the skin settings but it's still not quite right, and the eyes still glow no matter what I do. I tried to default my settings too. Not sure what's causing it.
View attachment 2102792 View attachment 2102793 View attachment 2102794
Don't think I have had that specific problem, though what have you done differently compared to the other renders you have posted earlier? and settings you have changed?

Reactions: 3DC

Shivawn

Apr 30, 2020
Has anyone had a random glow issue in Daz? The glow only appears with genesis models. The glow appears as green or blue as well. Environments or any other prop is normal.
1st pic is Genesis 8 in the scene as normal. Second pic is pre render in NVIDIA right before I render, and 3rd pic is what it looks like when rendered. I'm able to change it in the skin settings but it's still not quite right, and the eyes still glow no matter what I do. I tried to default my settings too. Not sure what's causing it.
Ask here 3D Software Help and Assistance. Ask Away. ;)

Reactions: 3DC
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes