3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
Yet again reminding F95 that the reaction limit is bollocks!

Made a short render set with jojozz's amazing goddess of MILFs, Juno from !

Not posting these on my Slushe yet as their text editor is ballsed up, so I can't credit jojozz for the character morph (general UX on slushe has been pretty crap imo tbh)

JunoCummings1.png_intel.png
JunoCummings2.png_intel.png
JunoCummings3.png_intel.png
JunoCummings4.png_intel.png
JunoCummings5.png_intel.png

As well as a oneshot of Dr. Cummings as a super spy, about to show MC her special interrogation techniques~

CummingsInterrogation.png_intel.png

Roquen

Dec 16, 2017
I have a question. How can i make my models more "sharp". I would like to make the skin textures better. Any tip?

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Sep 11, 2022
are you serious? You comment the hair color? A guy who gives heart to renders where a Girl blows a Wolf? Please leave the room
Besides, maybe the boy had a rough life... Who knows? Life ain't easy with the economy, pandemic, the invasion and all that... Jokes aside, commenting on the artistic side of the content is one thing but directly attacking the content itself... I don't know... Yeah, the boy has grey hair so what? There are a lot of weird stuff going on with like %90 of the stuff being shared here. If we are gonna start pointing out everything we find weird or out of place, this thread will easily triple its page count.

Good stuff btw. Like the general vibe. Could easily be a part of a VN.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes