3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

artistx

Aug 13, 2020
A little postwork to make it look drawn/painted. The original Catgirl Materials didnt have nipples so I used "Lifelike Nipple Graft" to add some... not sure if it fits. Lifelike Nipple Graft had some conflicts with Golden Palace for some reason and removes the textures from the ears/tails when both are active... dunno how to fix it which is sad since I wanted to make some hardcore scenes.
catprowl-bw-combined.jpg

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
View attachment 2118517 View attachment 2118518 View attachment 2118519

Can someone help me with the issues with multiple geoshells? I have tried offse and disabling them too. I tried Dicktator shell fix. None of them worked. How the hell do you get two geoshells to work together?
A little postwork to make it look drawn/painted. The original Catgirl Materials didnt have nipples so I used "Lifelike Nipple Graft" to add some... not sure if it fits. Lifelike Nipple Graft had some conflicts with Golden Palace for some reason and removes the textures from the ears/tails when both are active... dunno how to fix it which is sad since I wanted to make some hardcore scenes.
View attachment 2119151

Here's a set of screenshots showing where you need to look when you've got 'Geoshell' Problems....You'll need to turn off every Geoshell's Genitalia EXCEPT THE FUTALICIOUS ONE IN THIS CASE. Screenshot (3812).png Screenshot (3813).png Screenshot (3814).png Screenshot (3815).png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes